LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2017 1:01 pm  #1

all my other exes are coming back ...

just to share, almost ALL of my exes are coming back in the last few weeks. I have amped up the PW and BWD on my POI but also fully let go of him at the same time. I have been actively chatting to other men and just repeating affirmations "I am Worthy I am Respected I am Loved I am So Desirable" etc. etc. over and over. 

I received an email from an ex who I don't really want back now and my jaw literally dropped when I read it. He was very apologetic and regrets letting me go. He said "I deserve to be with my husband and son" I just burst out laughing because I never told him I am married but I have been imagining being married to my POI ... 

incredible. 

Feel It Real. 

7/23/2017 2:35 pm  #2

Re: all my other exes are coming back ...

The Law Of Attraction can be so funny and weird right? It must be a sign.

7/25/2017 10:32 pm  #3

❤️😊 Of course

Feel It Real. 

11/08/2017 11:34 am  #4

Ive got the same issue.......3 men who i will never never be interested in. And my friend of 10 years (who I have not seen in 3 years when me moved interstate) confessed his love to me the other night saying I should of taken a chance on me all these years ago and tonight saying he keeps falling for me over and over and sent me a some gifts in the mail (which I did not ask for). I was dumbstruck so it has to be a good sign that my love/my target is returning

Board footera