LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2017 2:05 pm  #1

I know you don't need to ask for signs it's working, but...

The signs (or synchronicities) are showing up like wildfire! I'm not even asking for them, but everywhere i turn I'm seeing his name (which is not a common one) and many others. Has this happened to anyone else right before he came back?

7/24/2017 2:32 pm  #2

Re: I know you don't need to ask for signs it's working, but...

It happened to me yes, but it wasn't a coming back situation for me, it was someone I wanted to be with. I saw his name all over the place, in books, on bottles, on the telly, heard his music, a show he had written appeared on the radio the same day - all kinds of things. 

7/24/2017 2:53 pm  #3

I was told that signs don't mean manifestation, but I thought it was too coincidental not to share. Did your person return to you?

7/24/2017 3:45 pm  #4

also happening to me ... keep going  

Feel It Real. 

7/24/2017 4:58 pm  #5

kittykat wrote:

I was told that signs don't mean manifestation, but I thought it was too coincidental not to share. Did your person return to you?

This wasn't an ex. It was someone I wanted to get together with, and the answer is yes. 

7/24/2017 5:57 pm  #6

I've been seeing my ex's name everywhere, at work, tv shows, articles I read, his exact make and colour of his car, I have been for weeks but nothing in my situation has changed, in fact it's prob got worse as he no longer speaks to me when I see him and that's most days as we work together!

7/24/2017 6:07 pm  #7

Claire_Bear wrote:

kittykat wrote:

This wasn't an ex. It was someone I wanted to get together with, and the answer is yes. 

My situation is the same as yours then. Gives me hope

7/24/2017 11:52 pm  #8

I had synchronicities that were so weird and uncanny with a specific man. I never had them with anyone else like this and I never had them since. Almost running into him over and over again and seeing his doppelgänger all over town.. We never actually synced perfectly to run into each other. The reason why? The timing was off and it wasn't him. I don't mean just my synchronicities, but my subconscious manifesting the signs. The timing of our lives was off and he wasn't my "great love" that I romanticized in my head. My subconscious kept manifesting signs telling me to get over it and move on, but I was hellbent on my stubborn conscious beliefs.

Moral of the story: Always pay attention to the signs. I took these repeated little synchronicities as signs that I was close to manifestation. Once I cleared my head and really shed light on the situation, it all became clear. No one can tell you what your synchronicities mean and what the signs are telling you. You have to figure that out yourself.

7/25/2017 10:41 am  #9

Ratpack wrote:

I had synchronicities that were so weird and uncanny with a specific man. I never had them with anyone else like this and I never had them since. Almost running into him over and over again and seeing his doppelgänger all over town.. We never actually synced perfectly to run into each other. The reason why? The timing was off and it wasn't him. I don't mean just my synchronicities, but my subconscious manifesting the signs. The timing of our lives was off and he wasn't my "great love" that I romanticized in my head. My subconscious kept manifesting signs telling me to get over it and move on, but I was hellbent on my stubborn conscious beliefs.

Moral of the story: Always pay attention to the signs. I took these repeated little synchronicities as signs that I was close to manifestation. Once I cleared my head and really shed light on the situation, it all became clear. No one can tell you what your synchronicities mean and what the signs are telling you. You have to figure that out yourself.

Ahhh ok...I guess i don't really know what they "mean" yet, just that they are all things that pertain to him. I'll keep doing as Lanie suggests in her books...thank you for your insight!

Board footera