LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2017 12:36 pm  #1

ME, Mi Cuban, and his Wife (seperated)

Met a guy on Jan1st, thought it was significant bc we both were coming out of a traumatic 2016. His wife put him on a plane to GA from NJ so his mom could care for him, he told me she said "she washes her hands of him," and did not want to put him on her insurance, so all medical expenses for laying up in the hospital is for him to pay bk. I myself was Deakin with sexual assault from the end of 2015 and the loss of a pregnancy. We hit it off and within the week he told me he was separated. He also told me that he married his wife bc his father wanted him to but also bc of guilt, although he lived the girl. Before they married and they split up he got another girl pregnant, and while the girl was 8 months pregnant he married his now wife. Bc his wife was rmbarrased she never told her family  about the child and hes 5 now.
Up in Hutton it off he called me everyday and we had long conversations and I fell for him. Yet he didn't want a relationship, as we began to grow intimately towards one another (this is long distance he lives in GA and I in SC) his feeling begin to change but he still didn't want relationship.During this time of 6mnths I argued with him constantly bc I was afraid he was messing around on me, in my heart I know he wasn't, but I also felt in a addition to any other fears, I fear he's one day turn around and tell me he wants to work it out with his wife. Personally  I think would be a mistake bc of how she left him to wither away. I know this to be true bc his upon meeting his mom she told me the same story. So we argue all the time bc he want stepping up or spending time with me, he put most of his time into help in run his mom's business, start up his business, and his workout regimen,we talked on the phone but mostly txt. I went to see him twice the he came to visit me once, on the last visit I made, he was supposed to visit me but had a priapism attack. I didn't believe him so drive 2 hrs to catch him in a lie tht never was, he didnt want to go to the hospital so i eventually  had to tk him the nxt morning. His stubbornness has left him with ED.
On our last argument it was epic screaming, yellin, me cryin, him sayin he was done. Then i jus told him that I loved him and couldnt handle the fact that he was married and it made me extremely uncomfortable. He said he wasn't in any hurry to get a divorce, they do not talk and he refuses to contact her,yet won't get a divorce bc he claims he has to wait 18 months, but I hear you can have ireconcialble diff divorce...he says he doesn't have any money for a lawyer and that he's worried about how it  will affect his business.
What can I do, I have did the cutting  ties meditation, I've related him! At this point I want him in my life bc he's my best friend. But I know I have to work on self love affirmations, and living in the end result.
Things were goin well when I don't blow up, he was progressing on every aspect!

Is a man too stubborn for LOA????
I haven't beem doin this for long and havent been consistent  bc sometimes I just am very angry for him letting me go. It's been 20 days.

Can I do whispering techniques so he won't go bk to her after what she did??
Bc he says he has abondemnet issues and self esteem issues.

Can I get him back???

Any and all advice is welcome

Board footera