LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2017 8:37 pm  #1

Gave up on original POI and shifted to another one...

I was still doing the techniques to my original POI when after over a year of doing it I met someone else that I thought I would try it on instead. I met him on vacation like my original POI and even though again distance separates us I thought we had a connection. I'm in the US and the new POI lives in the UK but he's said twice he would visit me here. He hasn't messaged me in a week and I don't know what to think of that yet but maybe he's busy. He has been initiating a conversation about 2-3 times a week so far since I met him at the end of June. If things work out perhaps he is the better I have been waiting for. 

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

7/31/2017 1:50 am  #2

Re: Gave up on original POI and shifted to another one...

It sounds like you are worrying too much about the outcome! 

Go have fun! Do your thing and everything that makes you feel good. Maybe  you will meet another awesome  guy when you are standing in  line to get your groceries? You absolutely  have no idea! Do your meditations but dont forget to have fun!

When I  started this I had no contact  with my POI. I  had the time of my life. I was thrilled because  it became  a journey  into myself. I  didn't  give a crap  about what anyone  thought  or what he was doing. I was so focused on making myself feel good. Sure,  I  wondered what he was doing etc. But I had a whole lot of fun  too. Them men showed up  out of the  woodwork!

Just relax and trust that your message is getting to him and also just enjoy  what comes your way! Xo

8/01/2017 7:42 pm  #3

Now it's over a week. Another day of not hearing from the new guy. Here I was thinking this was the "better" and perhaps he's gone now too. It took such a long time to meet someone that would take my mind off the original POI, I never even thought that would happen. I'm trying to feel good and have fun but it's difficult right now believing the outcome I so long desired once again didn't work out. An alternate one from being with the original POI, but still, an outcome I desired.

8/04/2017 11:11 pm  #4

Phew. New POI messaged me last night. He said he wished he was holding me.

Going to keep up the work on him.

8/06/2017 2:36 pm  #5

AnnanWater wrote:

Super duper!

8/15/2017 8:26 pm  #6

I haven't heard from the new POI again since last time he texted me that I wrote about here, so about 11 days. I don't know why he started making me wait so long between texts. I seriously thanked the Universe that last time. These ups and downs are killing me  but I'm keeping up the technique on the new POI.

I remember thinking he was gone and then that text came so now I find myself in the same place again. Hopefully he'll message me soon.

8/19/2017 11:46 am  #7

AnnanWater wrote:

Did you reply to this?

8/19/2017 2:45 pm  #8

Claire_Bear wrote:

AnnanWater wrote:

Did you reply to this?

Yes totally. That day we texted back and forth for a bit, and it was me who ended the conversation. Although I didn't end it in a question, The last 5-6 texts were from me with no answer from him. The very last thing I said to him was "I'm so glad you texted me" because I waited a week and a half for that convo to even happen.

It's now over 2 weeks now since I've heard from him, but still focusing on him. I told another guy about this situation yesterday and he thought I'm reading into it too much and should just contact him and try to move things forward but if he wants to talk he knows how to reach me and isn't. I'd rather stay NC.

8/29/2017 1:08 am  #9

Aaaaannd after almost 3 1/2 weeks of silence, new POI is back. His first text, "How are you sexy?" I'm now trying to arrange a visit between him and I, lets see if he says yes. I mean, he didn't say no at my suggestion, but I think he was a little surprised when I said I wanted to visit him.

I actually wanted to visit his country before I even met him and I thought this would be a great opportunity while I still have it. Plus I would just love to spend time with him obviously!

Board footera