LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2017 12:24 pm  #1

Revenge PW

Has anyone used PW/BWD for revenge? I know Lanie talks about it in her books but wanted to see if anyone has personal experience with it. I recently got played and he really didn't need to as I hadn't been that interested initially. I don't want to dwell on things but I do strongly feel the need to mess with him as I think this is his M.O. I'm feeling a little disheartened today and like I can't trust my intuition. I don't want to invest a lot of time/energy into this and I know I need to do more self work to raise my vibration to attract the right man. Actually the past month or so, men have been flocking to me with very little effort so I know my vibe has been high until this.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

8/08/2017 12:59 pm  #2

Re: Revenge PW

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. I would caution you against negative or "revenge" PW. For one thing, it's not likely to work, because you're too "attached to the "outcome"" In this case, the outcome is not making him fall for you to continue a relationship, but instead to get "revenge" but it's still an outcome you're "attached" to - And for PW or any LOA technique to work, we have to first let go of the outcome. If you did let go of this outcome, you'd no longer want "revenge" because it wouldn't matter. So by time it manifested, you'd honestly probably have moved on and forgotten all about the incident.

For another thing "karma is a B---" and wishing harm unto others will repay you back 1 million times over with negative energy. It's best to just know that eventually his karma will naturally bring forth the "revenge" you want, in its own way and own time. 

It'd be much more advisable to just do some deep meditation for relaxation and also go out and live your life, as you say men are flocking to you right now, if you really want to make him jealous, do so by simply showing him how happy you are without him. Go on dates, have a girls night, take up a new hobby or class or study or splurge a little on yourself, do something nice for yourself, and focus the energy inwards instead of outwards. 

It's natural to dwell on a recent negative thing, especially when emotions are involved, but give yourself time to heal, focus on you, and focus on letting go.

In Lanie's book (I can't recall if it was PW or Manifestation) She wrote about her experience, her "revenge" PW resulted in her having a stalker (example of negative karma catching back up) She had problems with him for years, so it's not really something that is advisable to "mess" with someone.  Even if you feel justified at the time.

Another author I read says to make a list of all of your past failed relationships and instead of focusing on what this jerk did to you or what you don't like about them, find positive things to reflect on. Relationships are just as much about you as they are about the other person, so you can focus on "what you learned" or what you experienced, and how it will better help you in the future and bring you closer to the right person for you. For example, you learned not to trust so quickly, and that you want someone very kind hearted, open, communicative, and honest about their feelings, and so on. There really are no negative experiences in life, you learn and you grow and continue evolving (and this is coming from someone who was in an abusive relationship. The positive is I learned the signs of abuse, learned what I wanted in a mate, learned to live on my own (was with him for 10 long years) and found my own self confidence, made new friends, and so on). There's always SOME lesson for us in every personal interaction we have. Even if your interaction with this person was brief, there's a reason for your meeting, you just need to reflect on it and learn / meditate about what you were meant to take away from this relationship and what tools you can use to help you identify better matches in the future. 

Last edited by RainbowUnicorn (8/08/2017 1:01 pm)

8/08/2017 11:55 pm  #3

Re: Revenge PW

Thank you Rainbow Unicorn! My post was out of frustration and I knew better. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your response and the points you made. I will definitely work on my list.

Board footera