LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2017 1:06 pm  #11

Re: What Is The Fastest And Surest Way To Manifest Your Ex Back Right Now?

I gave up on my ex...its okay, though.
I'm sure she wasn't the best fit.
I'd like to think there's someone out there who
would not see me as a liability and love me for me.
But I honestly don't even know...

8/14/2017 2:48 pm  #12

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Hahaha, that's what I thought too! But I really hope they do take your advice even if they don't reply you posted but know they read it!😂

Yes I do hope that the members are reading. This advice is solid to getting what we want in life.

8/14/2017 2:59 pm  #13

dannie wrote:

Hi
I read this a couple of days ago but I just did not reply because I was working but I definitely will take heed because I ssssooooo need to hear this. Sometimes I feel that I have to try hard or harder and it makes it worse. In my mind at times I believe if I stop trying I will be forgotten

You will not be forgotten. That is just your old pattern beliefs trying to play tricks on you. You wield the greatest power in letting go. Don't be fooled by your negative thoughts.

8/14/2017 3:10 pm  #14

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Dannie: I agree with you 100%! I think my fear deep down is if I don't focus on it as much as I'm used to, then my "request" to the Universe will be forgotten.

Chalice; were you able to manifest someone specific with not trying so hard?? Tips for getting my mind there are welcome!!! 😊

Go the success story section. All the information is in the post I linked.

8/15/2017 8:55 am  #15

When the negative thoughts come they just take off and it gets hard to bring my vibe back to bliss and happiness. Its so hard to let go and not focus on the outcome because I stress and worry but I believe if I learn and study LOA more for all areas of my life I can better understand about being happy with myself and let go of all the rest until it comes. Never thought I had the power if I let go. 

8/15/2017 11:55 am  #16

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Hahaha, that's what I thought too! But I really hope they do take your advice even if they don't reply you posted but know they read it!😂

Yes I do hope that the members are reading. This advice is solid to getting what we want in life.

I have decided to put a break on all the RS, PW , Whispering techniques, Getting a text/call techniques and the subliminals. I have decided to let go and if I am tempted to do all this, I will read your post to remind me that my focus should be self love. I might also try Superman's Be Blessed technique because the Ex Back technique ended up giving me anxiety as I was getting impatient. I will try to think positive thoughts if my ex pops up into my mind but certainly not putting too much energy into it. Because I tend to get impatient and tired. 
Thank you for this advice

8/17/2017 7:25 am  #17

The only thing I try real hard at is BWD only because I can't feel touch or see/feel his reaction. I don't even know if it works by not feeling this but I still do it on occasions because I enjoy it. I do put a lot of effort in trying to feel.

8/19/2017 1:14 pm  #18

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

It is to stop trying so hard. No matter what Law Of Attraction technique or tool you decide to use, stop trying so hard.

Thank you!

I already got him back and we've never been this happy. However, I've been having anxieties lately because since we are back together, I want to keep it going strong and also I want to manifest marriage now.

I keep trying to remind myself to raise my vibe, act as if, ignore reality and let go of expectations to get myself back on track and know that these are the fastest way to get what I want.

Last edited by may0429 (8/19/2017 1:17 pm)

8/19/2017 2:11 pm  #19

May, you should do what you did to get him back in the first place!!

In fact, what did you do order to get him back? Techniques? If so, which ones and how often? I'm doing my 3rd Love Spell tonight. I'm curious if I'm too involved with techniques/ too attached.

Congrats, btw!

8/28/2017 4:45 pm  #20

forgetmenot111 wrote:

May, you should do what you did to get him back in the first place!!

In fact, what did you do order to get him back? Techniques? If so, which ones and how often? I'm doing my 3rd Love Spell tonight. I'm curious if I'm too involved with techniques/ too attached.

Congrats, btw!

Thank you!! I'm feeling alot better now back on track! I've started Agnes Vivarelli's techniques and Lanie's maditations. I've also decided to focus on myself and my own happiness!

Wishing you luck!

Board footera