LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2017 1:01 pm  #1

Successfully Manifesting A Celebrity.

This is a success story about manifesting a celebrity. NO THIS STORY IS NOT MINE. But I see people ask this question every now and again. So I thought it would be very cool to share it with everyone here. Enjoy reading this one.

Hugh Grant!

http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/hugh-grant/

“I want to say thank you very much to Rhonda Byrne and the amazing team for ‘The Secret’. I had been introduced to The Secret back in 2014. I also read ‘The Power’ and ‘The Magic’ and I practice the exercises.

I am from Spain and I am currently living in London, I had moved a few months ago and I am working for Harrod’s in a restaurant.

Last 5th of February I was walking around the city with some friends that came to visit from Spain and we went to Notting Hill.  Notting Hill is the famous neighborhood and also the title of the movie that Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts starred in. It is one of my favorite movies and I never get tired of watching it all over again. We visited the house where they filmed the movie and also the book shop. We took pictures and I was feeling so excited. I then said to my friends that I was going to see Hugh Grant in person in Harrod’s! You will see! And then, I forgot all about it.

On the 12th of February at work I had to show our menu to the people that were passing by. It was then that a couple stood in front of me and the man asked me where could he buy a specific item. When I saw his face I was shocked! It was Hugh Grant standing in right in front of me! I could not believe that my wish had come true! Actually it was better than what I had wished for because I got the chance not only to see him, but I also got to talk to him.

I want to tell all the people out there reading my story that the law of attraction really works! Please keep believing and never give up. Feel always gratitude for all things, even the smallest ones and always be positive and happy.

For sure this is not the only story that I am going to write here because I know I am going to receive big blessings and amazing experiences. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Lots of love for everybody!

8/22/2017 11:57 pm  #2

Re: Successfully Manifesting A Celebrity.

Way cool! 

8/23/2017 8:02 am  #3

Re: Successfully Manifesting A Celebrity.

This was a GREAT success story! I mean if this person could manifest a celebrity who has a tight schedule and travels, etc, then WE can definitely manifest our POIs!! Thanks so much for this post. I really needed it!

Board footera