LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2017 9:16 am  #1

Can you get overloaded?!?!?!?

My ex and I broke up in July after the last year of being on again off again.   He was fresh out of the marriage when we got together officially. We did have an emotional connection while he was married.  Since January 2017 he is told me that he doesn't feel like he is in love with me and feels that he should after all this time.  He "loves me" but doesn't feel like he "is in love" with me.  We had tons of barriers in our relationship like his kids, his ex, etc.   down deep I know he is in love with me strictly by the way he treated me. 

So here is my question. I am new to LOA.  I immersed myself in YouTube listening to meditations, subliminal music, and trying to manifest things.  I have read Lanie's books last week, bought some of her meditations and started them along with the Love Spell as well. Today is the last day to cast the spell then I have a break for 7 days.  I also have been listening to Agnes Vivarelli and have been "rubbing out"  the person my ex started to hang out with after we separated.  I understand that self love is important and some of the meditations I downloaded from YouTube revolve around self-love.

I feel as if I am concentrating on manifesting my ex back too much right now. I have all of these tactics that I want to try and not sure if I am overloaded.   Should I stick to one method,  implement a bunch of them or trust that the universe knows what I want right now and work on myself so the universe can deliver what I am manifesting.  I went away last weekend and was at peace with where I was emotionally. Yesterday I felt like I was obsessing over finding ways to manifest him back. Almost like, well if one works then 10 will work even better. 

Agnes Vivarelli  posted a video about letting go and surrendering. She says it doesn't have to be permanent but just for a couple days or a week to focus on other things.  Does anyone have any advice or circumstances similar to this?

I know I need to trust in the universe  and see things as if it already happened. I am working on that.

8/23/2017 5:50 pm  #2

Re: Can you get overloaded?!?!?!?

I've taken a break from all techniques at the moment as I feel like the universe is what I want n now is the time to focus on myself, have fun n live my life. If my ex comes back then great n if not then I know I'll be fine.
When it becomes a chore you lose the feeling behind the visualisation and then it's not powerful. That's when u know it's time to take a break

8/23/2017 7:08 pm  #3

I think that's complete detachment, Stacie. Usually when you're that okay with whatever the outcome is is when you manifest! I'm so not there yet. I really wish I could be.

The good thing is my visualizations definitely have emotion behind them, but my lack of detachment is probably standing in my way for manifestation to occur!

8/24/2017 8:39 pm  #4

Thank you. I am in a better place today and going away for the weekend which will really get my mind off of him.

Board footera