LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2017 5:11 pm  #11

Re: Missing this forum, back with GREAT news!

Manifestation Maven wrote:

Logged in at the right time! I really needed to see this! Thanks so much for updating us Alexia and congratulations on your success! May I ask how often you did PW and BWD? What was your routine like?

At first, I used to do the PW and BWD almost everyday-more than once. I did it regularly for like 7 months..and then I said to myself I should make a breakthrough, something different, yet still based on Lanie's methods. So I started doing several CTC until at one point I think I can do this, I can leave it to the universe to work things out for me and stop sweating about what happened day by day nor what the result would be.
So for the last 3 months of 10 months period, I stopped doing all the methods and just enjoying life.
If you want to do this, please make sure that you have completely no longer clinging to the result..and I mean completely off.

8/28/2017 6:38 pm  #12

What would your advice be if he is now dating someone new? I think sometimes there is a tendency to obsess about a third party or stop believing altogether ... 

Huge congrats to you! And thank you for sharing this very uplifting story. X 

Feel It Real. 

8/28/2017 8:34 pm  #13

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Logged in at the right time! I really needed to see this! Thanks so much for updating us Alexia and congratulations on your success! May I ask how often you did PW and BWD? What was your routine like?

At first, I used to do the PW and BWD almost everyday-more than once. I did it regularly for like 7 months..and then I said to myself I should make a breakthrough, something different, yet still based on Lanie's methods. So I started doing several CTC until at one point I think I can do this, I can leave it to the universe to work things out for me and stop sweating about what happened day by day nor what the result would be.
So for the last 3 months of 10 months period, I stopped doing all the methods and just enjoying life.
If you want to do this, please make sure that you have completely no longer clinging to the result..and I mean completely off.

It's great that you've been able to detach, I've done something quite similar. Last night was my first time in a few months doing PW, how often do you use the techniques now?

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

8/28/2017 8:41 pm  #14

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

That's great! And makes much sense. I know it's been said that no situation is too unique or complicated to work, but my guy and I were casually dating for 8 months. But I truly believe we're perfect for each other. Plus he definitely demonstrates signs of being scared of commitment. So with the proper thinking, self love, no clingy or desperate feelings, you think he and I could wind up together?

Dear Forgetmenot111, the one person who can answer that question is you. If you strongly believe that he is the one and that you deserve to be with him, NOTHING (not even his fear of commitment) and NOBODY in this world can stop you. The only person who can stop you from being with him is yourself. You are the sole determinant of your future with him.

Know what, I think you should stop thinking that he is afraid of commitment. Put a new mindset and say to yourself that, right now, he is ready to be commited to you😉

THANK YOU! I didn't even think of saying an affirmation such as the one about him being ready to be committed to me. The more I say that, the more and more I will believe it (and him too for that matter!).

Just out of curiosity, when you did your visualizations, did you replay the same one over and over again or would you change up the types of things you'd have him say to you?

Also, I have an opportunity to go out on a date. I know you said you dated someone in the interim. However, I was wondering, does this confuse the Universe? Especially if I have a good time on the date.. 

Thanks  

8/29/2017 1:24 am  #15

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

.. That he was healthy, safe and missing me

I pray this every night, that he's fine, that he's healthy and happy... That all his friends are still there for him. There was a period where I was really worried because I saw that he unfriendrd his close friends.. But i believe they will be ok again.

I've been in no contact for 3 months now, and it's long distance...

I just believe he will talk to me this month, and we will be spending new years together. But some times... Now especially... I feel doubtful and i miss him. I wonder if i still know him. Then i start thinking if it's crazy I still think he could feel the same after all these time.. But if i can, why not him too?

Thank you for your post. I have done PW last month but ive taken a little break now.

What affirmations did you use?

Thank you so much for your post. Thank you.

11/05/2017 6:57 pm  #16

sarahjayne wrote:

What would your advice be if he is now dating someone new? I think sometimes there is a tendency to obsess about a third party or stop believing altogether ... 

Huge congrats to you! And thank you for sharing this very uplifting story. X 

So what if he's dating someone else? The point is he will ended up with you forever. It'a not an obsession if you want him with to be with you, because you are not DESPERATELY want to be with him. Desperation is the sign of obsession, its in opposite to faith. When you live your life to the fullest and believing he will be with you forever, there's no obsession there. There's only...A FACT!
As a matter of fact, stop saying that "he's dating someone else."
But then you'll say, "but that's the truth. that's what happening now."
Uh uh, nope. Wrong. Instead of saying that, start saying "He's dating me".
The "current reality" is not your fact when you want you want Lanie's techniques to work properly. All those "current reality" should be erased completely from this universe, from your universe. Replace them with your own fact..yes  your own fact.
You go, girl!😊

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (11/05/2017 7:47 pm)

11/05/2017 7:09 pm  #17

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

It's great that you've been able to detach, I've done something quite similar. Last night was my first time in a few months doing PW, how often do you use the techniques now?

I used to do it every day..sometimes twice a day. Then i tried to make a new challenge in my PW, by not doing it at all. I decided one night that this will be the last time i'm doing it and let the universe takez cate of my wishes. I extremely suggest that you can only do this "crazy" challenging break through only when you have COMPLETELY sure that your belief in Lanie's technique is strong enough thay no moody days or whatever negative vibration may swing your faith.
I'm doing it again right now, but in another purpose and don't wish to reveal it to you guys just yet😉
It will be amazing, i believe it is, and i will share it with you SOON!
Time is just numbers my dears😊

11/05/2017 7:20 pm  #18

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

That's great! And makes much sense. I know it's been said that no situation is too unique or complicated to work, but my guy and I were casually dating for 8 months. But I truly believe we're perfect for each other. Plus he definitely demonstrates signs of being scared of commitment. So with the proper thinking, self love, no clingy or desperate feelings, you think he and I could wind up together?

Dear Forgetmenot111, the one person who can answer that question is you. If you strongly believe that he is the one and that you deserve to be with him, NOTHING (not even his fear of commitment) and NOBODY in this world can stop you. The only person who can stop you from being with him is yourself. You are the sole determinant of your future with him.

Know what, I think you should stop thinking that he is afraid of commitment. Put a new mindset and say to yourself that, right now, he is ready to be commited to you😉

THANK YOU! I didn't even think of saying an affirmation such as the one about him being ready to be committed to me. The more I say that, the more and more I will believe it (and him too for that matter!).

Just out of curiosity, when you did your visualizations, did you replay the same one over and over again or would you change up the types of things you'd have him say to you?

Also, I have an opportunity to go out on a date. I know you said you dated someone in the interim. However, I was wondering, does this confuse the Universe? Especially if I have a good time on the date.. 

Thanks  

Sometime i replayed the same things, sometimes there were some new "ideas" popped up. Since i'm doing it again now, i now have more variety/options of backgrounds which i think is fun lol.
And believe me, the universe knows the difference between your real intention and the time to enjoy your life. Both i believe are positive actions. Unless the case is you wish to have him in your life (positive) but you're wondering why he haven't call you yet (negative). See the difference?

11/05/2017 7:41 pm  #19

LearningToDetach wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

.. That he was healthy, safe and missing me

I pray this every night, that he's fine, that he's healthy and happy... That all his friends are still there for him. There was a period where I was really worried because I saw that he unfriendrd his close friends.. But i believe they will be ok again.

I've been in no contact for 3 months now, and it's long distance...

I just believe he will talk to me this month, and we will be spending new years together. But some times... Now especially... I feel doubtful and i miss him. I wonder if i still know him. Then i start thinking if it's crazy I still think he could feel the same after all these time.. But if i can, why not him too?

Thank you for your post. I have done PW last month but ive taken a little break now.

What affirmations did you use?

Thank you so much for your post. Thank you.

One simple affirmation: "I already have things which I wish for!"

11/06/2017 10:12 pm  #20

Congrats Alexia on your success! Thank you for sharing your story and experiences. It is really uplifting and I am so happy that I logged in today to read this post. Things are going smoothly with my love as well ;). Ladies, let's keep the success stories rolling in and self-love! 

Peace, love, and harmony 

Board footera