LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2017 9:57 am  #1

I learned why NC hard way

Hi everyone!

I was inspired to write my experience to make sure you don't make the same mistake I did that can put you few steps back and undo what you have done with techniques.

No contact!!!

Contacting your POI  via message or any other shape is physicaly doing something, right? So you are messing with the process of manifestation. When you set intention and do techniques, you are sending energy which starts to manipulate and reshape (his) reality, little by little. Sometimes it takes two weeks, months, sometimes it takes two years.. 
When you are physically contacting them, you harvest the fruit before it matured! and it backfires most of the time..(because he maybe isn't ready and accepted his feelings)

So, my POI is resisting feelings for me for a while and then I smartass thought "Well, considering that I know he feels obssesive passion for me and thinks about me thank to techniques  , it is smart thing to do to send him message saying that I care and think of him. That will encourage him to follow his feelings for me, leave his relationship and run after me."

I was wrong and made a mistake it isn't even funny!! Don't you do it too.
What I have done by doing this is I scared sh#t out of him because his feelings for me are at this stage mostly unconscious and he is resisting them and denieing them but I acted like it is a public thing! 

He responded me after my message with anger  and when I asked why he blocked me before and he  said  he can't stop thinking about me because I don't leave him alone, so he has a phobia!
 Before I knew about techniques and LOA I would message him like crazy and unfortunately now with this stupid act I just confirmed to him I am the same as before. He never could have known why he has sudden thoughts about me, but now he thinks it is a phobia. If I haven't done this now, he wouldn't have think I I have any influence on him and his obssesive thoughts, he would think he is feeling this on his own. Now his guards are up even more! He thinks he can't stop thinking about me because I'm not leaving him alone...It is now his exuce and belief about desire for me.

There is a reason why Lanie,Agnes, Veronica and  Amargi Hiller insist no contact!

and no need for that! Besides looking needy and always here for him which is not attractive, when he accepts his feelings he will find a way to contact you  or you two will bump into each other somewhere. Forces that are active when you do technique will rearrange things when needed.
All of you thinking about contacting them: if you ended things in bad terms, don't do it! Instead, send mental message without him even knowing it 
😘

Take care.

Last edited by Missy (8/30/2017 10:52 am)

8/30/2017 7:45 pm  #2

Re: I learned why NC hard way

Thank you ...

I hope you're okay. It's been 3 months of NC and yes some times i want to reach out but I know I'm not stable enough to accept ALL outcomes, so i dont want to hurt myself more. I have stopped the technique for about a week now. Will resume soon.

Thank you for sharing your experience (and confirming that it works). Things will be better for you too!

8/31/2017 5:23 am  #3

I do know what you mean Missy and I have wondered when he thinks of me, does he think he is thinking of me because he feels he needs to help me, (He is a life coach, that's his job to help people) not because he has feelings for me and so he has put me in that box. His way of resisting feelings for me.

I don't message my guy, if he messages me I message him back but I'am friends with him on Facebook and I do occasionally like his posts not as much as I use to when we first became friends. He has recently added me to a Facebook group of his, he has about 3 of these and he has joined me to all of them.  I do wonder if he doesn't have that miss me feeling because he knows I'm always there. I haven't seen him in person for 11 months. About 3 months ago he messaged me and asked if I would support him in something he was doing, which I replied yes, I would always support him and I told him, he means a lot to me. I regretted sending it and I didn't hear from him for 2 months he went and got engaged just after that as well, which was not planned. I wonder if he done that because I told him what he means to me and he didn't know how to handle the feelings for me. I don't do the technique everyday anymore, he will always have a place in my heart but life goes on, and I can live without him.

9/01/2017 12:43 am  #4

Thanks for the post! definitely something I needed to read! I have a bad habit of trying to message my POI (however he rarely replies, not just to me but to everyone in general) My POI is in a band so would going to his gigs be considered breaking the 'NC rule?" 

Board footera