LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2016 11:54 am  #141

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Day 23

Men love me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are inexplicably drawn to me.
I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest. Men know I am honest. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. Men will communicate their forgiveness to me and I will get my closure.
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 

The men I choose to have sex with love, value, and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. 
Men provide for me, protect me, and support me.

12/16/2016 4:27 pm  #142

Bump!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

6/28/2017 9:33 pm  #143

Day 1

Men love me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are inexplicably drawn to me.
I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest. Men know I am honest. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. Men will communicate their forgiveness to me and I will get my closure.
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 

The men I choose to have sex with love, value, and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. 
Men provide for me, protect me, and support me.

7/01/2017 9:33 am  #144

YES I love these affirmations!

9/01/2017 9:36 pm  #145

I'd like to revive this old thread by asking would it be better to write the affirmations for all men or a specific man? I guess it all depends on me lol. I'm going to start this challenge now since it is the first of the month. I'm really excited about it!

9/01/2017 9:49 pm  #146

Day 1:

Men love worship and revere me
I forgive all men. I send them love, light, and joy
I believe men are good. I believe men are honest, I trust men, I see the beauty in men. I love men and they love me
The men I chose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex only brings us closer. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, and committed relationships with me.

9/01/2017 10:25 pm  #147

Good idea Shayne!

Quick question about affirmations. Being that this one is Day 1. How do you practice it? Just read if once? Or multiple times? Also, it's okay to read it word for word, right? Memorizing something like that is too much!!

Thanks!
xx

9/02/2017 10:38 pm  #148

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Good idea Shayne!

Quick question about affirmations. Being that this one is Day 1. How do you practice it? Just read if once? Or multiple times? Also, it's okay to read it word for word, right? Memorizing something like that is too much!!

Thanks!
xx

Sorry for the delay! Just from reading this whole thread, I believe you just write it down whether on the forum or in a notebook on your own. You can read it once or however many times it takes to truly believe in it. I think the idea (in my opinion) is to fake it till you make it. In other words, keep on reading the affirmations until you TRULY believe what you're saying. I've had trouble with believing what I've written for so long so the purpose of this challenge is to make me believe that it's all true.

9/02/2017 10:59 pm  #149

Day 2:

Men love worship and revere me
I forgive all men. I send them love, light, and joy
I believe men are good. I believe men are honest, I trust men, I see the beauty in men. I love men and they love me
The men I chose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex only brings us closer. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, and committed relationships with me.

9/03/2017 1:40 pm  #150

I prefer WOMEN =)

Board footera