LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2017 11:17 am  #1

Does it take time to manifest?

Hey lovely people,

I am manifesting my ex back, who didn't wanted to commit. We stayed in touch since we broke up, but it wasn't really that much. I was desperate and missed him the whole time. Until I discovered Loa, I feel better about the whole situation before. I don't cry anymore, I don't feel anxious anymore when I think about him. So I started using it and I let go and focused on feeling good again in every moment, even when I was just watching tv. I can smile again without faking it, he then started to message me more often and I stopped messaging him. I only texted when he did. He started more and I manifested a meeting, it was nice but it was on friendly terms. After that he texted a few more times and we talked about random stuff. So, today I asked him if he wants to meet because he suggested it the last time and I couldn't. He said we will talk later about it and that he has to do something but he didn't text anymore. He send me a funny picture, but didn't talked about that we wanted to meet. So my old self would be angry now but my new self doesn't care anymore haha. Really like okay, I am calm and I still believe that we going to have a relationship. I do my visualizations and a lot of the whispering technique. However, it seems like I am a little bit stucked? Like I was able to manifest more contact and one meet up, is the end result just coming in parts? I read so many success storys where the ex just came back, any tips or advice?

9/05/2017 2:01 pm  #2

Re: Does it take time to manifest?

You have to remain in the "I don't care" stage. If you allow yourself to get upset and think about how you would normally get upset, then you will go backwards. Live your life and continue to do the techniques if you still desire to do so. Be happy and grateful. I know this is just generic advice, but it's the way to do it. I would also suggest that you don't over-do it - take a break if needed. I see a lot of people do pussy whip or other techniques all day long, and imho, it's too much and shows obsession. 

Things happen when YOU are ready, so if you have resistance, even if you don't think you do, then it won't manifest as quickly as you want it to. If you think you're stuck, you will be. You get what you are.

9/05/2017 5:26 pm  #3

Olive wrote:

Hey lovely people,

I am manifesting my ex back, who didn't wanted to commit. We stayed in touch since we broke up, but it wasn't really that much. I was desperate and missed him the whole time. Until I discovered Loa, I feel better about the whole situation before. I don't cry anymore, I don't feel anxious anymore when I think about him. So I started using it and I let go and focused on feeling good again in every moment, even when I was just watching tv. I can smile again without faking it, he then started to message me more often and I stopped messaging him. I only texted when he did. He started more and I manifested a meeting, it was nice but it was on friendly terms. After that he texted a few more times and we talked about random stuff. So, today I asked him if he wants to meet because he suggested it the last time and I couldn't. He said we will talk later about it and that he has to do something but he didn't text anymore. He send me a funny picture, but didn't talked about that we wanted to meet. So my old self would be angry now but my new self doesn't care anymore haha. Really like okay, I am calm and I still believe that we going to have a relationship. I do my visualizations and a lot of the whispering technique. However, it seems like I am a little bit stucked? Like I was able to manifest more contact and one meet up, is the end result just coming in parts? I read so many success storys where the ex just came back, any tips or advice?

Be happy and grateful and hey you've got proof that you can do it... I've been trying for 3 months and i haven't gotten any contact yet.

9/05/2017 5:44 pm  #4

Piper wrote:

You have to remain in the "I don't care" stage. If you allow yourself to get upset and think about how you would normally get upset, then you will go backwards. Live your life and continue to do the techniques if you still desire to do so. Be happy and grateful. I know this is just generic advice, but it's the way to do it. I would also suggest that you don't over-do it - take a break if needed. I see a lot of people do pussy whip or other techniques all day long, and imho, it's too much and shows obsession. 

Things happen when YOU are ready, so if you have resistance, even if you don't think you do, then it won't manifest as quickly as you want it to. If you think you're stuck, you will be. You get what you are.

Piper, I absolutely love this advice. I am an obsessive-compulsive person by nature and I tend  to try to be in control of everything. How can I get into the "I don't care "stage??  I find myself worrying about a third-party. I need to detach.  I actually took a little break from the techniques. I find that they are kind of giving me a little more anxiety because I do them and then nothing happens immediately.  Which is causing me to hold onto the outcome more. 

Don't you think my attachment and worries are forms of resistance?? I'm a little frustrated. And I KNOW that's not a good characteristic for manifesting. Any additional advice?!

9/05/2017 6:49 pm  #5

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

Piper, I absolutely love this advice. I am an obsessive-compulsive person by nature and I tend  to try to be in control of everything. How can I get into the "I don't care "stage??  I find myself worrying about a third-party. I need to detach.  I actually took a little break from the techniques. I find that they are kind of giving me a little more anxiety because I do them and then nothing happens immediately.  Which is causing me to hold onto the outcome more. 

Don't you think my attachment and worries are forms of resistance?? I'm a little frustrated. And I KNOW that's not a good characteristic for manifesting. Any additional advice?!

Your attachment/worries are definitely a form of resistance. Detachment is the best way to go. You need to get your mind busy on other things. I know this can be difficult when we want something so bad, but it's SO important. You need to do the inner work to get yourself to this point and the techniques, IMHO, will not get you to a point of detachment if you are doing them on another person. Instead, perhaps you can do them on yourself? Doesn't even have to be PW, just some visualizations where you are the person you want to be - happy and not obsessive. Lanie does talk about this a bit, and I'm
Sure you could just be creative.

9/05/2017 7:25 pm  #6

Piper wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

Your attachment/worries are definitely a form of resistance. Detachment is the best way to go. You need to get your mind busy on other things. I know this can be difficult when we want something so bad, but it's SO important. You need to do the inner work to get yourself to this point and the techniques, IMHO, will not get you to a point of detachment if you are doing them on another person. Instead, perhaps you can do them on yourself? Doesn't even have to be PW, just some visualizations where you are the person you want to be - happy and not obsessive. Lanie does talk about this a bit, and I'm

That's really great advice. Do I need to get into a meditative state to do these visualizations? I am driving myself crazy. Thinking about a girl that could possibly be nothing. I want to just be happy with where I am. I do love myself. Which is why I really want to be with my POI.

Also, do you suggest affirmations? If so, which ones?

9/05/2017 7:37 pm  #7

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

That's really great advice. Do I need to get into a meditative state to do these visualizations? I am driving myself crazy. Thinking about a girl that could possibly be nothing. I want to just be happy with where I am. I do love myself. Which is why I really want to be with my POI.

I think what works for one may not necessarily work for another, so I would try different things and see what is best for you. As far as meditative state, I try to always get as relaxed as possible when I'm doing visualizations.

Also, and I hope this doesn't sound mean, because it's not how I mean it, but loving yourself and being with someone specific isn't necessarily related. I hope that makes sense. Being happy and loving yourself is feeling that way regardless of whether you're with someone or not. I was single for a long time, and I took that time to love myself fully and be truly happy and it wasn't dependent upon being with anyone. Then, I got into a very co-dependent relationship where I had to learn all over again to love myself after it ended. When I got back to that point, my current guy came back into my life.

After my break up, I was positive I needed that person back to happy, and I didn't.

Ok, a lot of words, sorry. And if I offended, I apologize.

9/05/2017 8:56 pm  #8

Piper wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

I think what works for one may not necessarily work for another, so I would try different things and see what is best for you. As far as meditative state, I try to always get as relaxed as possible when I'm doing visualizations.

Also, and I hope this doesn't sound mean, because it's not how I mean it, but loving yourself and being with someone specific isn't necessarily related. I hope that makes sense. Being happy and loving yourself is feeling that way regardless of whether you're with someone or not. I was single for a long time, and I took that time to love myself fully and be truly happy and it wasn't dependent upon being with anyone. Then, I got into a very co-dependent relationship where I had to learn all over again to love myself after it ended. When I got back to that point, my current guy came back into my life.

After my break up, I was positive I needed that person back to happy, and I didn't.

Thanks for the visualization advice!

& not to worry! No offense taken! (my response is not intended to be rude either ) I only said that because I have heard that you need to love yourself and be happy in order to manifest your specific person back. And I do feel that I love myself. But maybe the area that I am currently lacking is feeling okay and happy with where I am, as a single woman. And it does makes sense because my last long term relationship (NOT with my POI) left me heartbroken and I had to learn to be happy and that's when my POI came into my life. I just need to get myself back to where I was when he came into my life initially. Happy with my current state.

I've said this before, but I really think I hold on because I fear God/Universe will assume I am happy without my POI and then it in turn will not be delivered. But based on all the success stories, this is definitely not the case. That's why I think continued positive affirmations and being happy with the present is key for me!

Now it was my turn for a lot of words, SORRY!!

9/05/2017 10:01 pm  #9

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

& not to worry! No offense taken! (my response is not intended to be rude either ) I only said that because I have heard that you need to love yourself and be happy in order to manifest your specific person back. And I do feel that I love myself. But maybe the area that I am currently lacking is feeling okay and happy with where I am, as a single woman. And it does makes sense because my last long term relationship (NOT with my POI) left me heartbroken and I had to learn to be happy and that's when my POI came into my life. I just need to get myself back to where I was when he came into my life initially. Happy with my current state.

I've said this before, but I really think I hold on because I fear God/Universe will assume I am happy without my POI and then it in turn will not be delivered. But based on all the success stories, this is definitely not the case. That's why I think continued positive affirmations and being happy with the present is key for me!

But I think that is a fear that everyone has at one point - I know I did. But I will say, once I did become truly happy without him, I realized I didn't need or want him. However, that's not the case for everyone, and some still continue to work on their ex.

Here's my question for you: do you truly, without a doubt believe you can be with your poi? Our beliefs fuel everything we do and if there is even a smidgen of doubt and you focus on it, instead of trying to rid yourself of it, you will get what you believe to be true. So, you being scared that the universe will not bring him to you is something you should work on. Also remember that fear is a very intense emotion and we tend to get what we fear more than what we desire. I think it's easier to fear something and get it because we can find a way to justify it and then blame it on "loa doesn't work."  Definitely not say you're doing this, but I know people that have and they no longer practice.

As far as affirmations, I don't think they could hurt. Some swear by them, some don't, so it just depends on the person.

Hahaha no sorry's .

9/06/2017 4:50 am  #10

Piper wrote:

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper wrote:

But I think that is a fear that everyone has at one point - I know I did. But I will say, once I did become truly happy without him, I realized I didn't need or want him. However, that's not the case for everyone, and some still continue to work on their ex.

Here's my question for you: do you truly, without a doubt believe you can be with your poi? Our beliefs fuel everything we do and if there is even a smidgen of doubt and you focus on it, instead of trying to rid yourself of it, you will get what you believe to be true. So, you being scared that the universe will not bring him to you is something you should work on. Also remember that fear is a very intense emotion and we tend to get what we fear more than what we desire. I think it's easier to fear something and get it because we can find a way to justify it and then blame it on "loa doesn't work."  Definitely not say you're doing this, but I know people that have and they no longer practice.

As far as affirmations, I don't think they could hurt. Some swear by them, some don't, so it just depends on the person.

Hahaha no sorry's .

I do have fear & doubt about the whole process. I definitely need to work on that. How do I put all of my Faith into trusting this works? You hit it spot on. And it's unfortunate because so many people have had success.

I've heard that some people have decided they no longer wanted their POI once they truly were happy with themselves. So I'm curious, did your POI still come back even though you didn't want him?

I know I'm asking a lot. But you're making so much sense and really "spelling this out" for me. Thank you!!!

Board footera