LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2017 1:30 pm  #1

Finally✨

Hi ladies (and guys), I've been away for a while, as I felt like I really needed a break to take care of myself ! I also haven't been doing the technique as a nightly thing (just when it feels good) but finally, after a year and some months , we talked ! 😄 I don't want this to get too long, and I'm sure there aren't many people aware of my backstory but basically I've been  through ups and downs...I've quit and restarted a couple times 😬..and it's been a journey! And also.. I may have broken the rules and reached out first..(but in my case I pretty much had to..) since closure was the goal. What happens next is well...up to God (or universe) at this point. Anyway, if there's any questions go for it ! Nothing too deep has happened yet, no grand declarations of love,  but I just wanted to share that finally I've gotten some success 💛! And now that the person is actually in communication, I guess I could use the technique and actually see how they respond instead of wondering.

✨💛✨

9/14/2017 7:35 pm  #2

Re: Finally✨

Golden wrote:

Hi ladies (and guys), I've been away for a while, as I felt like I really needed a break to take care of myself ! I also haven't been doing the technique as a nightly thing (just when it feels good) but finally, after a year and some months , we talked ! 😄 I don't want this to get too long, and I'm sure there aren't many people aware of my backstory but basically I've been  through ups and downs...I've quit and restarted a couple times 😬..and it's been a journey! And also.. I may have broken the rules and reached out first..(but in my case I pretty much had to..) since closure was the goal. What happens next is well...up to God (or universe) at this point. Anyway, if there's any questions go for it ! Nothing too deep has happened yet, no grand declarations of love,  but I just wanted to share that finally I've gotten some success 💛! And now that the person is actually in communication, I guess I could use the technique and actually see how they respond instead of wondering.

Hello

I'm contemplating reaching out too, but i haven't reach the point where i'm ok with all responses yet (altho i think he will reply).

How long were you in absolute no contact?

Things will be better for you! If you reached out because you wanted closure it sounds like you've let go. I don't jnow when that will happen to me yet haha...

Thank you for the post ...

9/15/2017 4:00 pm  #3

Re: Finally✨

Hi 😄 I've been in nc for over a year , it would've been two years this November. So it's been a while! And it's been really hard at times. I had tried to reach out before and got no response, and that hurt. So yes, please make sure you're in a good place if you decide to message your poi! Thank you for the kind words, I definitely feel like it's helped me fully let go. How long has it been for you? Do you do pw , bwd or both?

✨💛✨

Board footera