LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2017 3:48 pm  #1

Strange Circumstances

Let me backtrack my story a bit, but in a brief summary. I met my POI a few months ago when I was at a really great standpoint in my life. Pretty much I felt confident and ready to take the world. He was different.. you know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach where when you are with your special person? It's basically I could feel his vibe was different and special from other people... in my heart I know he's my soulmate. He's actually the guy I let take my virginity. I've always been an overthinker and someone who regrets things but I do not regret this at all. I still stand by my choice to this day. Now back to the story.. so we had been doing great, he has asked me to be his girlfriend and life was just wonderful. Until one day I had gone to the doctor for a physical and was given the typical pregnancy test.... well I think you know where I am going with this. I found out I was pregnant which I didn't understand at the time how it could happen since we were extremely safe. I knew right away that I was keeping this baby every part of my being knew it was the right choice. I told him a week later and he stopped talking to me after that. I even found out (a friend told me) he was on a dating site which of course hurt me for a while. From that point on I focused on myself and tried eliminating him from my mind.

Fast forward a few months I had actually had a miscarriage which my doctor had told me was most likely due to stress. I had got a job not to long after this guy stopped talking to me and lets just say it took a toll on me. Soon after I had discovered LOA and was simply drawn to researching EVERYTHING about it. It truly changed my life for the better. In fact strange enough one day I had sat and meditated clearing all grudges I held against my person and about 20 minutes later my person texted me for the first time in months and apologizing and asking to see me. I told him about the miscarriage and he told me he was sorry and everything. He has recently been promoted at his job and moved out on his own so he's been tired and busy but on his day off he he would ask me to hang out so we've been seeing each other once a week since talking again. His actions are wishy-washy, he acts interested one time we hang out (he's flirt and kiss me, ect) but by the next he seems in a more friend like basis. 

In fact I started using Lanie's techniques about two weeks ago and has seen results with him. Now here is where I have the most recent confusion last night he texted me asking if I want to come over (he even put a little emoji which he hasn't done since we were dating months back so usually his texts are pretty monotone now) so I waited a bit to respond and told him I'd like to and asked what time he was thinking........ never got a response back. Why would someone ask that and not reply back? Any advice for his bipolar feelings? 

I made this story a little more vague to summarize it but I am confused on all ends. I wish you all good luck on your manifesting and appreciate you all xoxo

9/22/2017 4:40 pm  #2

Re: Strange Circumstances

babyb wrote:

Let me backtrack my story a bit, but in a brief summary. I met my POI a few months ago when I was at a really great standpoint in my life. Pretty much I felt confident and ready to take the world. He was different.. you know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach where when you are with your special person? It's basically I could feel his vibe was different and special from other people... in my heart I know he's my soulmate. He's actually the guy I let take my virginity. I've always been an overthinker and someone who regrets things but I do not regret this at all. I still stand by my choice to this day. Now back to the story.. so we had been doing great, he has asked me to be his girlfriend and life was just wonderful. Until one day I had gone to the doctor for a physical and was given the typical pregnancy test.... well I think you know where I am going with this. I found out I was pregnant which I didn't understand at the time how it could happen since we were extremely safe. I knew right away that I was keeping this baby every part of my being knew it was the right choice. I told him a week later and he stopped talking to me after that. I even found out (a friend told me) he was on a dating site which of course hurt me for a while. From that point on I focused on myself and tried eliminating him from my mind.

Fast forward a few months I had actually had a miscarriage which my doctor had told me was most likely due to stress. I had got a job not to long after this guy stopped talking to me and lets just say it took a toll on me. Soon after I had discovered LOA and was simply drawn to researching EVERYTHING about it. It truly changed my life for the better. In fact strange enough one day I had sat and meditated clearing all grudges I held against my person and about 20 minutes later my person texted me for the first time in months and apologizing and asking to see me. I told him about the miscarriage and he told me he was sorry and everything. He has recently been promoted at his job and moved out on his own so he's been tired and busy but on his day off he he would ask me to hang out so we've been seeing each other once a week since talking again. His actions are wishy-washy, he acts interested one time we hang out (he's flirt and kiss me, ect) but by the next he seems in a more friend like basis. 

In fact I started using Lanie's techniques about two weeks ago and has seen results with him. Now here is where I have the most recent confusion last night he texted me asking if I want to come over (he even put a little emoji which he hasn't done since we were dating months back so usually his texts are pretty monotone now) so I waited a bit to respond and told him I'd like to and asked what time he was thinking........ never got a response back. Why would someone ask that and not reply back? Any advice for his bipolar feelings? 

I made this story a little more vague to summarize it but I am confused on all ends. I wish you all good luck on your manifesting and appreciate you all xoxo

Hi babyb!

I'm sorry to hear what you recently went through. As for your POI, men are a little kooky. My POI exhibited wishy washy actions our entire few months together. I don't understand it. In fact his reason for ending things is he told me he was getting the feeling that we're in a friend zone. But, it seems as if your POI doesn't really know what he wants. It's possible he's asked you to hang out to gauge your interest level & then because he can tell from your response that you're interested, he doesn't respond. Maybe he's trying to keep you on a hook for when it's convenient for him or when he wants which obviously is not fair.

You said you've had some success with Lanie's techniques on him. How so? What have you done/ what was your success? Perhaps you can incorporate him telling you what you want to hear regarding him ending being wishy washy. Or why he's been wishy washy??

I'm interested to hear your successes!!

9/22/2017 5:15 pm  #3

forgetmenot111 wrote:

babyb wrote:

Hi babyb!

I'm sorry to hear what you recently went through. As for your POI, men are a little kooky. My POI exhibited wishy washy actions our entire few months together. I don't understand it. In fact his reason for ending things is he told me he was getting the feeling that we're in a friend zone. But, it seems as if your POI doesn't really know what he wants. It's possible he's asked you to hang out to gauge your interest level & then because he can tell from your response that you're interested, he doesn't respond. Maybe he's trying to keep you on a hook for when it's convenient for him or when he wants which obviously is not fair.

You said you've had some success with Lanie's techniques on him. How so? What have you done/ what was your success? Perhaps you can incorporate him telling you what you want to hear regarding him ending being wishy washy. Or why he's been wishy washy??

I'm interested to hear your successes!!

Thank you so much for replying forgetmenot! I really appreciate the insight, sometimes its nice to hear advice from someone who isn't apart of the situation and see what they can offer to the table. I find him wishy washy in a few ways: His demeanor is different from one point to the next. There will be times where he just seems rather interested in me as a person, in example he will bring up things I've told him in the past that quite frankly I forgot I told him! For example he will bring up some of the silly movies I like (which I totally forgot I liked myself, kind of just went into the back of my mind). He'll bring up the simple things and reminisce. In fact, back in the day (when we were a couple) we would always watch shows together on Netflix because we really bond over talking deeply about our views on it... I bring this up because the first time we decided to meet up after our little fallout he was talking about a show he wanted to start and he said to me "We will definitely be watching this show together" and then he played it off (it was obvious he was playing it off because he felt like he came off to strong). 

Now this example is where the situation is totally bipolar. Last week he asked me to go to the movies, that it was his only day off. Now this is a day I 100% manifested using Lanie's techniques. For about 3 or 4 days priors to us going to the movies I used PW and had him tell me he would "be texting me in the next couple of days to go on a date). I manifested the text but he didn't say it was a date in the text, he just asked me to the movies. Plus on the way to the movies he was skipping through songs (he can never pick a specific song) but the only song he played fully without skipping to the next was Blink 182's song first date! (crazy that he played that since his taste in music is usually rap). He also paid for the movie and the guy at the concession stand was around our age and good looking and you could tell my POI was being all overprotective and jealous of me by the way he was acting while buying the tickets. He did all of this but the entire time we hung out we barely looked at me and seemed very distant. He avoided eye contact and just .... the vibe was very distant

For awhile I was thinking his behavior was strange because he had gone "cold turkey" and stopped taking his antidepressants when he met me. Which is a big no-no (to stop taking them all together instead of slowly winging yourself off of them) because it can really mess with your emotions. But thinking about it now he's been off his medication for a long while and I don't think its that. 

In my heart, I have this intense feeling we will end up together, I without of doubt have always held that belief and still do. I don't have doubts or any anger against him but I am extremely unsure of my next step

9/23/2017 6:31 am  #4

First of all - congrats on manifesting a date with him. I would definitely call it that being that you went together and he paid for everything. May I ask, is he in his 20s-early 30s? I just know from my own experience with my POI, who just turned 31 that he's clearly very confused about what he wants. I haven't mastered using PW. I think I include too many things in 1 session for him to say to me.

Anyway, enough about my issue. As for you, I would continue doing PW as you've already had success. I wouldn't stress too much because you not only have had contact, you've been out together.

I would play it by ear. See if you could see him again and feel the vibe out. If you continually see each other & he still continues the same wishy washy behaviors, not looking you in the eye, etc. I would try to talk to him about it. Put your emotions out there. Not too crazy, but have a conversation. But it seems to me he wants the best of both worlds but doesn't want to fully commit.

9/23/2017 1:35 pm  #5

forgetmenot111 wrote:

First of all - congrats on manifesting a date with him. I would definitely call it that being that you went together and he paid for everything. May I ask, is he in his 20s-early 30s? I just know from my own experience with my POI, who just turned 31 that he's clearly very confused about what he wants. I haven't mastered using PW. I think I include too many things in 1 session for him to say to me.

Anyway, enough about my issue. As for you, I would continue doing PW as you've already had success. I wouldn't stress too much because you not only have had contact, you've been out together.

I would play it by ear. See if you could see him again and feel the vibe out. If you continually see each other & he still continues the same wishy washy behaviors, not looking you in the eye, etc. I would try to talk to him about it. Put your emotions out there. Not too crazy, but have a conversation. But it seems to me he wants the best of both worlds but doesn't want to fully commit.

Thank you so much for your commentary! I'm excited to hear about your successes on here as well. I've noticed when doing PW its easier to start out with a few things (also things that are "smaller" and you can slowly build up you have that confidence and it feeds into your "bigger" things you want) and as they manifest you begin to incorporate newer things. As if you are building up the relationship with your POI from scratch. I always use the example that PW is like an exercise. You never want to do to much where it can overwhelm you so your take baby steps until you build the muscle. 

I've always wondered if maybe my POI's  age played a part in his attitude. I'm 20 and he's 21 about to turn 22 in a few months. So I'm trying to keep my mindset that if I wan't him to commit I just gotta up my manifesting game! 

I'm definitely going to be taking all your advice and incorporating it in. You've mentioned some great points and I really appreciate the feedback

Board footera