LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2017 10:40 am  #1

What if i'm unintentionally manifesting him away?

I've read some posts and articles.. And I'm wondering if I am manifesting him further out of my life than back into my life? Is it possible?

I'm feeling ok more or less 60-70% of the day. Some days I feel 90%... But every day i would get negative thoughts.

What if he's seeing someone?
What if i'm too late?
What if it's been too long since we last talked? We were talking for 10 months before i went into NC and it's 4 months now.... I know time shouldn't matter but it does seems significant. (I kept going because even though we have not talked, he has been viewing all my stories. But today i have blocked him from viewing the stories because i don't want to be checking for his name so often...)

All sorts of what ifs. And it's the worst right before sleep and when I wake up.

I was falling asleep  half an hour ago when suddenly all negative thoughts came in. I wanted to post this earlier this morning but I put it off.

Can the universe get it wrong because of how i feel?

I'm sorry if my post sounds down... I have been having a rough week.... I thought he'd cave by now...

9/27/2017 7:42 pm  #2

Re: What if i'm unintentionally manifesting him away?

So, if that's what you think/believe, then you need to be more aware of how you are feeling and what you are thinking. The universe won't get it wrong because it's bringing you what you are feeling/believing. Our work is to change our mindset.

9/28/2017 8:59 am  #3

Piper wrote:

So, if that's what you think/believe, then you need to be more aware of how you are feeling and what you are thinking. The universe won't get it wrong because it's bringing you what you are feeling/believing. Our work is to change our mindset.

There's always an ongoing battle. Do I believe we'll be okay? Yeah I do. But current reality of radio silence and everything always makes me feel kinda low... Which is the vibration i tend to send off until I feel better.

I will work towards changing the mindset. I used to be someone who believes in worst case scenario (and of course they alll came true. I am not going down that route again with this person). I am going to clear that doubt... And when I can do that we'll talk.

I can do this. I did it before. I did it before we met and he chose me. I can do it again...

Thank you for replying. .... I would appreciate any inputs on how to trust myself more haha...

9/28/2017 12:00 pm  #4

LearningToDetach wrote:

Piper wrote:

There's always an ongoing battle. Do I believe we'll be okay? Yeah I do. But current reality of radio silence and everything always makes me feel kinda low... Which is the vibration i tend to send off until I feel better.

I will work towards changing the mindset. I used to be someone who believes in worst case scenario (and of course they alll came true. I am not going down that route again with this person). I am going to clear that doubt... And when I can do that we'll talk.

I can do this. I did it before. I did it before we met and he chose me. I can do it again...

Thank you for replying. .... I would appreciate any inputs on how to trust myself more haha...

You have to stop paying attention to what your eyes see and live as-if. As long as you are constantly focused on your currently reality, and putting feeling and emotion into it, you will get more of it and you desire will be just on the cusp of manifesting, because you can't get past what your eyes see. Belief comes with practice and living what you desire, imho. Time is irrelevant, so those that always say it takes too long are doing something incorrectly, whether it be trying to force the desire, or they are not living as-if, etc. There are things that need to be tweaked, and the more you practice, the more aware you become at what it is that needs to be adjusted. I think a lot of people just put in TOO much effort and that is actually not a good thing and can push your desire away. Ok, I'm really tired - sorry for my block of text.
Β 

10/29/2017 8:57 pm  #5

Deleted

Last edited by Justaspeckintheuniverse (8/22/2018 2:57 pm)

10/30/2017 3:18 pm  #6

Piper wrote:

LearningToDetach wrote:

Piper wrote:

You have to stop paying attention to what your eyes see and live as-if. As long as you are constantly focused on your currently reality, and putting feeling and emotion into it, you will get more of it and you desire will be just on the cusp of manifesting, because you can't get past what your eyes see. Belief comes with practice and living what you desire, imho. Time is irrelevant, so those that always say it takes too long are doing something incorrectly, whether it be trying to force the desire, or they are not living as-if, etc. There are things that need to be tweaked, and the more you practice, the more aware you become at what it is that needs to be adjusted. I think a lot of people just put in TOO much effort and that is actually not a good thing and can push your desire away. Ok, I'm really tired - sorry for my block of text.
Β 

Β πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ž

Board footera