LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2017 10:22 am  #1

Love Spell Success.. or not?

Just a quick background: My relationship with my POI is relatively not difficult. The reason why I started doing RS on him is because I’m used to all my exes spoiling me and treating my like a princess. In my past relationships, I’ve always had the upper hand. With my current POI, it’s been relatively normal but I just don’t feel like I have the upper hand. I always feel like I’m the one being controlled, which I detest tbh.

So anyway, I started doing PW and BWD on him and they’ve been working pretty damn well. Almost everything that I visualized him saying to me has already been said IRL, although some not verbatim. So last week, I decided to do the love spell to make everything a little more intense (in terms of love) between us. I’ve completed 3 sessions for the 1st week. What I noticed though is that he’s become distant. He would often message me throughout the day, but since 3 days ago he would message me only at night. I dunno if this is an effect of the love spell or if this is an offshoot of what occured last week where he cried in front of me for the first time (we had a little argument).

Am I doing it wrong?

—————

UPDATE:

I decided to not reply to his late night text messages. He called after 2 hours of not responding and I also did not take his call. The next morning he sent me a barrage of messages asking why I’m not replying. I replied nomchalantly at around noon time. He asked if he could see me and even asked if he was being too clingy.  He never asks these things. He’s too proud to ask these things. I agreed.

When he came to see me I was surprised that he gave me something from his business trip which he never does. He has a no gifts policy. He also asked me several times why I took so long to reply to him. I dodged the questions. When we were making love he begged me to tell me I love him. Again, he never does this.

In the morning, he said categorically that he’s only said “I love you” to 4 girls in his entire life and that includes me. We had a good banter about both our exes. He was teasing me about giving that ex the best version of me and that he thinks I’m holding back. I was also surprised that I didn’t feel any jealousy talking about his ex. I even had to pretend I was being jealous. It was very playful and we had a good laugh. But in the end he was serious and told me to delete my ex’s phone number from my phone. He never does these things. We parted ways and he sent me a message again that afternoon. I replied only a couple of times and I ended the conversation hanging.

The day after, which is today, I didn’t get a message from him. Not a single message and the day is almost ending.

I start my second session of love spell tomorrow. And now I’m confused. Am I missing something here? Am I being too resistant to his advances by not being responsive to him?

Help!

Last edited by emiliana (9/28/2017 10:23 am)

9/29/2017 8:18 pm  #2

Re: Love Spell Success.. or not?

He's resisting the power shift. That's why he's cut back on texting you. He thinks he's made himself too available by being "clingy" sending you all those text messages. He suspects your ex is still around.  Don't give in. Let him start playing by your rules. 

9/29/2017 9:23 pm  #3

Re: Love Spell Success.. or not?

Sushi wrote:

He's resisting the power shift. That's why he's cut back on texting you. He thinks he's made himself too available by being "clingy" sending you all those text messages. He suspects your ex is still around.  Don't give in. Let him start playing by your rules. 

Well said, Sushi. Thanks for this! To clarify, this means I should never message first and always let him come to me first?

Board footera