LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2017 1:58 am  #11

Re: IT ACTUALLY WORKS!! - PLEASE READ

Glovergirl wrote:

Oh!! Such a wonderful post to read on here. 

Thank you for sharing!

I love the detail you gave of your methods.  It makes such a difference for those who may be new to meditation. The self love part is key. Brilliant. 

Much love. ❤

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it ❤️❤️

10/01/2017 4:52 am  #12

jenny3175 wrote:

Hey everyone! So I wanted to share my success story on here because I know how much it helped me when I was having my moments of self doubt. I want to start off by saying that I did not use only Lanie's technique. I used a combination of a few which I know for a fact, all contributed to my manifestation. I will explain it all here. I am extremely sorry for the long post, but I want to say everything step by step how I manifested.

I met a guy about 3 months ago and I instantly knew he was special and different from any other guy I had met or dated before. He lives in another country, however (which is proof it doesn't matter AT ALL how far away your person is). We continued talking, and as you all may know, we manifest things, experiences, and the people in our lives (including the negativity we think about them). Because of some trust issues I had in the past, I started to doubt this guy and OF COURSE he felt my negativity (without me even having to say anything) and he pulled away. We used to talk every day and suddenly that stopped. One day he said he felt overwhelmed by everything between us and he stopped calling and texting as much. When we would talk, it was bland and he even accused me of some things. I knew for a fact I had manifested this into my life, and quite frankly, I was devastated. Instantly, I turned to the LOA to change my situation and circumstances, as I have used the LOA plenty of times before with success. 

I found out about Lanie's PW technique in March and used it for my ex (not the guy I mentioned above). However, I was not consistent with it and while I was doing it, I did not feel utmost love for him. And as soon as I would finish the meditation and go about my day, I found myself doubting his love for me and once again, those trust issues crept into me. So, I knew I had to not only use PW but also change the way I was using it and how I was reacting and acting outside of the meditation. Remember everyone, it DOES NOT end in the meditation. You have to literally change your thought process, how you react and act while going through this heartbreak. 

I first started watching a few youtubers that I adored, that spoke about how to manifest a specific person. Specifically, I watched Agnes Vivarelli and Veronica Isles. I followed everything they said (or at least most things). I started doing self love affirmations and meditations. I stopped acting like a victim and realized that I was the one that manifested this heartbreak in my life. Like Agnes says "everyone is you pushed out" (you MUST watch her videos on this topic). I stopped thinking about the negative things about my guy, and I acted as if the situation didn't even happen. Every morning I would wake up and thank the universe for bringing me and my guy back together. I would think about all of the things I was grateful for about him. Even things that he wasn't, that I wanted him to be, I would state how grateful I was for those qualities. This is the process of acting "as if". 

I would also go about my day and not think or dwell on the situation because I truly believed that the universe was bringing my guy to me and I knew in my heart and believed that he was already mine. I would also say affirmations when I was having doubts or feeling negative. Some of the affirmations include "isn't it wonderful that ____ called me and told me how much he misses me, and how he's sorry for everything, and how much he loves me". Along with other affirmations (you can make up any you want). I would go about my life and not sit around moping and being depressed or crying (because obviously you wouldn't do that if you were with your person- you would be happy and go about your life because you already know they are yours). 

Every morning and night I would do either one of Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditations, or her whispering techniques and I would do Lanie's PW. Sometimes I would do both in one sitting or I would alternate (do one at night and another in the morning). I said my self love affirmations every single time I was having doubts or was having those trust issues again. So for the MOST IMPORTANT PART: when doing Lanie's techniques, or any meditation for your specific person, you MUST and I repeat, you MUST be in a deep meditative state, in your subconscious mind. You must literally be able to feel the shift from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind and that is where you do the technique. Even if that state lasts for a mere minute, you imagine WHATEVER it is you want that person to say to you- even if you only manage to imagine them saying "I love you"- because that is better than nothing right? As you continue doing this, you will get better at it. 

Long story short (yes, I know this post is long, I am sorry!) - almost everything I imagined my person saying and doing- came true. He WAS a very stubborn person that never admitted certain things to me. After he pulled away for about 4 days, and I started doing all of these things, he called me on the phone and said such romantic things and even "I love you". And this is coming from a very hard headed person, that lives more than 3,000 miles away. So trust me everyone, this DOES work. It is inevitable, but it is really only up to you. He even had a dream about me! Please DO NOT give up. I want all of you on here to get your specific person back! 

Thank you for the story. My person is 13,000 km away and we have been in no contact since I learnt about LoA.... So that's 4 months now.

Thank you for the uplifting story. I have a lot to work on especially feeling like I already have him. I don't know how to get into deep meditative state tho... Any advice on that?

Thank you so much .

10/01/2017 10:06 am  #13

Shayne wrote:

jenny3175 wrote:

Hey everyone! So I wanted to share my success story on here because I know how much it helped me when I was having my moments of self doubt. I want to start off by saying that I did not use only Lanie's technique. I used a combination of a few which I know for a fact, all contributed to my manifestation. I will explain it all here. I am extremely sorry for the long post, but I want to say everything step by step how I manifested.

I met a guy about 3 months ago and I instantly knew he was special and different from any other guy I had met or dated before. He lives in another country, however (which is proof it doesn't matter AT ALL how far away your person is). We continued talking, and as you all may know, we manifest things, experiences, and the people in our lives (including the negativity we think about them). Because of some trust issues I had in the past, I started to doubt this guy and OF COURSE he felt my negativity (without me even having to say anything) and he pulled away. We used to talk every day and suddenly that stopped. One day he said he felt overwhelmed by everything between us and he stopped calling and texting as much. When we would talk, it was bland and he even accused me of some things. I knew for a fact I had manifested this into my life, and quite frankly, I was devastated. Instantly, I turned to the LOA to change my situation and circumstances, as I have used the LOA plenty of times before with success. 

I found out about Lanie's PW technique in March and used it for my ex (not the guy I mentioned above). However, I was not consistent with it and while I was doing it, I did not feel utmost love for him. And as soon as I would finish the meditation and go about my day, I found myself doubting his love for me and once again, those trust issues crept into me. So, I knew I had to not only use PW but also change the way I was using it and how I was reacting and acting outside of the meditation. Remember everyone, it DOES NOT end in the meditation. You have to literally change your thought process, how you react and act while going through this heartbreak. 

I first started watching a few youtubers that I adored, that spoke about how to manifest a specific person. Specifically, I watched Agnes Vivarelli and Veronica Isles. I followed everything they said (or at least most things). I started doing self love affirmations and meditations. I stopped acting like a victim and realized that I was the one that manifested this heartbreak in my life. Like Agnes says "everyone is you pushed out" (you MUST watch her videos on this topic). I stopped thinking about the negative things about my guy, and I acted as if the situation didn't even happen. Every morning I would wake up and thank the universe for bringing me and my guy back together. I would think about all of the things I was grateful for about him. Even things that he wasn't, that I wanted him to be, I would state how grateful I was for those qualities. This is the process of acting "as if". 

I would also go about my day and not think or dwell on the situation because I truly believed that the universe was bringing my guy to me and I knew in my heart and believed that he was already mine. I would also say affirmations when I was having doubts or feeling negative. Some of the affirmations include "isn't it wonderful that ____ called me and told me how much he misses me, and how he's sorry for everything, and how much he loves me". Along with other affirmations (you can make up any you want). I would go about my life and not sit around moping and being depressed or crying (because obviously you wouldn't do that if you were with your person- you would be happy and go about your life because you already know they are yours). 

Every morning and night I would do either one of Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditations, or her whispering techniques and I would do Lanie's PW. Sometimes I would do both in one sitting or I would alternate (do one at night and another in the morning). I said my self love affirmations every single time I was having doubts or was having those trust issues again. So for the MOST IMPORTANT PART: when doing Lanie's techniques, or any meditation for your specific person, you MUST and I repeat, you MUST be in a deep meditative state, in your subconscious mind. You must literally be able to feel the shift from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind and that is where you do the technique. Even if that state lasts for a mere minute, you imagine WHATEVER it is you want that person to say to you- even if you only manage to imagine them saying "I love you"- because that is better than nothing right? As you continue doing this, you will get better at it. 

Long story short (yes, I know this post is long, I am sorry!) - almost everything I imagined my person saying and doing- came true. He WAS a very stubborn person that never admitted certain things to me. After he pulled away for about 4 days, and I started doing all of these things, he called me on the phone and said such romantic things and even "I love you". And this is coming from a very hard headed person, that lives more than 3,000 miles away. So trust me everyone, this DOES work. It is inevitable, but it is really only up to you. He even had a dream about me! Please DO NOT give up. I want all of you on here to get your specific person back! 

Hey Jenny,
Just for clarification, you did these techniques on the guy you met 3 months ago and not your ex? I know you said you did PW on your ex but as far as of the other techniques? You successfully manifested the new guy to say "I love you?"

Hi! Yes I only did PW on my ex. It worked in the sense that I got him to text me once but he didn’t necessarily say the things I wanted him to say. Honestly it’s because deep down I was done with my ex and didn’t want to be with him anymore so that’s why I didn’t put in the effort to do the other techniques or do PW daily for him. With the guy I’ve known for 3 months, however, like I said, I sense something special with him. So that’s why I’m doing ALL to manifest him back into my life. Right now he’s still a bit distant but when we talk, it’s for hours and it’s amazing. Yes! I manifested him saying the exact words “I love you”. And I’ll tell you guys something, i was SHOCKED when he said it because this was 4 days after an argument and of him ACCUSING ME OF LYING!! And he’s NOT the type of person to be vulnerable and say these things. He even said others things I imagined in my mind such as “I can’t stop thinking about you”. So I’m telling you guys, this thing is powerful when used correctly in combination with other techniques I’ve used above, you CAN get your specific person/ex/crush etc. back.

Last edited by jenny3175 (10/01/2017 10:08 am)

10/01/2017 10:27 am  #14

LearningToDetach wrote:

jenny3175 wrote:

Thank you for the story. My person is 13,000 km away and we have been in no contact since I learnt about LoA.... So that's 4 months now.

Thank you for the uplifting story. I have a lot to work on especially feeling like I already have him. I don't know how to get into deep meditative state tho... Any advice on that?

Thank you so much .

Hey hun! I totally feel you as I have been there. I really suggest you watch Agnes Vivarelli and Veronica Isles on YouTube. They have wonderful videos that helped me. Whenever you’re having those moments of self doubt- repeat self love affirmations or immediately catch yourself in the moment and think of a happy moment between you two.. something that made you laugh or smile. This helped me tremendously. Keep telling yourself it isn’t impossible and you CAN have him. As for a deep meditative state, I recommend meditating either right in the morning or before bed (once during both times is preferable). Your mind will probably wander a lot and that’s something I am working on right now and it’s what usually stops people from getting into that state. I suggest looking up YouTubes or articles online on how to stop wandering thoughts during meditation. As I mentioned above, I have a few techniques I use to get into alpha and theta state. Such as listening to binaural beats while meditating, counting down from 30 to 1 and other techniques I found on YouTube. Use what’s best for you, play around with a few.  When you find that you’re sitting there for 15 or more minutes and can’t meditate, stop doing it and come back to it. I know we are all in a rush to get our person back so we feel like we have to do it NOW. But you’re doing your mind more harm by forcing it rather than letting it take a break and come back to it the next day or in a few hours. Meditation is a practice like anything else but it can easily be done. Remember, you are striving for that shift from your conscious to subconscious mind (like that feeling you feel when you’re sleep and shift from being awake to being sleepy). Hope this helped!

Last edited by jenny3175 (10/01/2017 10:28 am)

10/02/2017 9:29 pm  #15

Congrats love! It really is true, it works despite distance! Our minds are so powerful. I've been listening to Agnes too and had a hard time with the "everybody is you pushed out" not wanting to take responsibility but it really is empowering once you do! Wishing you lots more success and love xo

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

10/03/2017 6:15 am  #16

Manifestation Maven wrote:

Congrats love! It really is true, it works despite distance! Our minds are so powerful. I've been listening to Agnes too and had a hard time with the "everybody is you pushed out" not wanting to take responsibility but it really is empowering once you do! Wishing you lots more success and love xo

Aww thank you honey! Our minds are inanely powerful! I was meditating yesterday and a guy I used to like, but didn’t take things further with him, popped into my mind for maybe 60 seconds. I instantly stopped thinking about him because I KNEW that he would feel me. It’s also about the just “knowing” and 100% believing. And lo and behold.. he texted me to “check in”.. to make sure I was okay. And this is coming from someone that was insanely upset I broke things up with him. I’m still in awe how powerful this stuff is. Once you realize that everyone is you pushed out, and you stop acting like a victim and realize YOU are the one that caused the situation on yourself..it’s easier to let go and “forgive”. Although, essentially you are forgiving yourself for causing and manifesting this situation into your life and then praising yourself for knowing better now so now you can actually manifest what you want and who you want!! Much love and thanks for stopping by xxx

Last edited by jenny3175 (10/03/2017 6:18 am)

10/03/2017 5:16 pm  #17

Such a great post to read!

Our minds are so powerful. Just last week, I had thoughts of two friends I wanted to speak to. Both of them, within a day of me even thinking I wanted to talk to them, sent me a message.

These methods are so strong.  Even just feeling the shift when I go into the meditation let's me know how strong it really is! It's the ongoing shift in our vibration that changes things which is why ultimately, when we get to the place of letting go and just feeling great in our lives, things manifest fast.

Wonderful wonderful post.

10/03/2017 7:18 pm  #18

Glovergirl wrote:

Such a great post to read!

Our minds are so powerful. Just last week, I had thoughts of two friends I wanted to speak to. Both of them, within a day of me even thinking I wanted to talk to them, sent me a message.

These methods are so strong.  Even just feeling the shift when I go into the meditation let's me know how strong it really is! It's the ongoing shift in our vibration that changes things which is why ultimately, when we get to the place of letting go and just feeling great in our lives, things manifest fast.

Wonderful wonderful post.

Omg yes!! And GUYSS I have an update for you guys!! So I hadn’t spoken to my specific person since Saturday. We both have relatively busy schedules so it doesn’t bother me. Yesterday he came online for me (Skype) but I decided not to message him (being stubborn). Then today he messaged me saying “Have you put a spell on me?”.. guys I literally FELL out of my seat because I KNEW it was because of this technique. He didn’t admit it when I asked him why he asked that, and made up some lame excuse but I already know the real reason. He subtly said “my thoughts are going crazy”. This is confirmation you guys.. it works!! We talked on the phone today for hours and had a really wonderful conversation. We laughed, flirted, gave each other advice etc. Honestly it’s one of the best conversations we have ever had. AND he said something I imagined him saying- “you’re the only one I want”. Ahhh please don’t give up everyone! Even if they don’t message you or call you, you can feel peace in knowing that they ARE thinking of you!!

10/04/2017 9:59 pm  #19

You really made a few good points in your post about the self love messages. I think this is the part that I forget to do! I have been very successful with my manifestations. Sometimes, I can literally think about a person and I receive a message from them. My POI on the other hand, I'm not so fast! lol .  I have heard him say almost word for what I had been visualizing, it was awesome. He even showed up wearing the same outfit I had pictured him in which is fun. 

I was away for a bit and quite busy, didn't do my meditations as often.  When I started up again, I felt him pull away. Even though I have talked a lot on here about the self love and how important it is, this post has been a wonderful reminder of what I need to get back to doing. In the pulling away I have certainly had moments where I felt doubt creep in. I try to make sure to get back to that place as soon as I can to not allow the negative thoughts in. 

This is such a process of self discovery. To you all who may be questioning yourselves, don't! You are all doing amazing. Just remember, you can't really do it wrong so just go on and love on yourself and do it! Live your life, be joyful and happy, amazing things show up. Be in the flow, this is where the magic happens. 

Last edited by Glovergirl (10/04/2017 10:02 pm)

10/04/2017 10:08 pm  #20

Glovergirl wrote:

You really made a few good points in your post about the self love messages. I think this is the part that I forget to do! I have been very successful with my manifestations. Sometimes, I can literally think about a person and I receive a message from them. My POI on the other hand, I'm not so fast! lol .  I have heard him say almost word for what I had been visualizing, it was awesome. He even showed up wearing the same outfit I had pictured him in which is fun. 

I was away for a bit and quite busy, didn't do my meditations as often.  When I started up again, I felt him pull away. Even though I have talked a lot on here about the self love and how important it is, this post has been a wonderful reminder of what I need to get back to doing. In the pulling away I have certainly had moments where I felt doubt creep in. I try to make sure to get back to that place as soon as I can to not allow the negative thoughts in. 

This is such a process of self discovery. To you all who may be questioning yourselves, don't! You are all doing amazing. Just remember, you can't really do it wrong so just go on and love on yourself and do it! Live your life, be joyful and happy, amazing things show up. Be in the flow, this is where the magic happens. 

I love your enthusiasm! Quick question. I know in Lanie’s book she mentioned she had dated other men in the interim of her poi returning. What’re your thoughts on this? Someone told me on another forum that it’s not good to do. I’m confused.

Also, I had done visualizations and meditations on the regular for a month or two. I’ve been so busy lately and I’m honestly in a great place. I’m happy and things I say I’d like manifest (aside from my POI lol). Anyway, I guess my question is, if I were to date a little and not do my visualizations/meditations too often, will my POI still be mine in the physical realm? I feel like we’re on a detour and we’ll find our way back together in the physical realm eventually.

Thoughts??

Thanks!!
xx

Board footera