LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2017 9:14 am  #1

Little baby success story

So, there is a man I have been experimenting on.  I have known him for some time and he is extremely handsome (at least I think he is) and a HUGE manwhore.  He's definitely the guy you want to sleep with, but might not want to deal with as a husband.  xD

That said...I have always felt there is something about this man, ever since I met him a couple years ago.  I can see that the attraction is mutual, and also that he is absolutely terrified of me for some reason.  So, I chose him as my test subject after reading Lanie's books.

The next time I saw this man, he was surrounded by other women, who were all prettier than me and of a more similar background to him.  I had the intention in my mind, "I am going to make him desire me more than any of these women."  Then the idea came into my mind to do a PW meditation and focus on transmitting my inner beauty and light to him.

As I was meditating, I felt something "click" in the space around me.  Then, the man got up from where he was sitting and made his way toward me, looking at me with a very confused expression on his face, like he had no idea why he was walking toward me.  Hahahaha.... He played it off like he was just going to the bathroom, but it was enough for me to know the technique had worked.  I'm sure there will be more to come...

10/06/2017 11:29 pm  #2

Re: Little baby success story

thepiratequeen wrote:

So, there is a man I have been experimenting on.  I have known him for some time and he is extremely handsome (at least I think he is) and a HUGE manwhore.  He's definitely the guy you want to sleep with, but might not want to deal with as a husband.  xD

That said...I have always felt there is something about this man, ever since I met him a couple years ago.  I can see that the attraction is mutual, and also that he is absolutely terrified of me for some reason.  So, I chose him as my test subject after reading Lanie's books.

The next time I saw this man, he was surrounded by other women, who were all prettier than me and of a more similar background to him.  I had the intention in my mind, "I am going to make him desire me more than any of these women."  Then the idea came into my mind to do a PW meditation and focus on transmitting my inner beauty and light to him.

As I was meditating, I felt something "click" in the space around me.  Then, the man got up from where he was sitting and made his way toward me, looking at me with a very confused expression on his face, like he had no idea why he was walking toward me.  Hahahaha.... He played it off like he was just going to the bathroom, but it was enough for me to know the technique had worked.  I'm sure there will be more to come...

Girl I love the experiment that you performed! Men will be attracted and drawn to you like a magnet when you use the technique on them.  It is so powerful that women write to me complaining about the attention. LOL  

Board footera