LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2017 10:57 am  #11

Re: It's working!

Oasiscalm wrote:

hellokitty wrote:

you chased after him before so,what's stopping you from reaching out to him again?

I just came on her after a long time and saw this.

Is that meant to be a joke "you chased after him before..."

Thanks, Oasis!  I thought it was just me that took that the wrong way so I didn't want to comment on it.

UPDATE:  I have not contacted him again first and he has contacted me several times since Thursday.  He has also kind of in a roundabout way asked me out to dinner (we have a bet on a baseball game and the loser has to buy dinner. LOL)  I can't wait to see him face to face to gauge his reactions in person!

7/30/2017 11:03 am  #12

Viv wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

hellokitty wrote:

you chased after him before so,what's stopping you from reaching out to him again?

I just came on her after a long time and saw this.

Is that meant to be a joke "you chased after him before..."

Thanks, Oasis!  I thought it was just me that took that the wrong way so I didn't want to comment on it.

UPDATE:  I have not contacted him again first and he has contacted me several times since Thursday.  He has also kind of in a roundabout way asked me out to dinner (we have a bet on a baseball game and the loser has to buy dinner. LOL)  I can't wait to see him face to face to gauge his reactions in person!

I think he/she meant it for me but I wasn't sure so i didn't respond.

8/04/2017 4:52 pm  #13

UPDATE

I had a date with my man last night!  He lives 2 hours away, but came to see me. It was amazing and he was acting so sweet.  He didn't say any of the things that I visualized, but I know it is only a matter of time.  He's already talking about another date so I could not be happier!  I hadn't seen him in over 2 months and the feelings that I felt when I saw him again were overwhelming.  I have faith that the Universe is working to bring me what I want.  Thanks everyone!

8/04/2017 8:21 pm  #14

Viv wrote:

UPDATE

I had a date with my man last night!  He lives 2 hours away, but came to see me. It was amazing and he was acting so sweet.  He didn't say any of the things that I visualized, but I know it is only a matter of time.  He's already talking about another date so I could not be happier!  I hadn't seen him in over 2 months and the feelings that I felt when I saw him again were overwhelming.  I have faith that the Universe is working to bring me what I want.  Thanks everyone!

Thank you for the positivity. I know I will see mine next month or december. (damn distance). To make next month possible we have to start talking now tho 😂

10/08/2017 8:32 pm  #15

Hey everyone!

I can't believe it has already been 2 months since I last updated my thread.  My man and I are still dating.  We have seen each other every free weekend that we have had.  Last weekend I was going to take a 1/2 day off work to go visit him.  Then he asked me to take the whole day off instead so I could come up sooner since he wanted to see me so bad.  I ended up spending 3 nights with him.  It was so fun and amazing!  We have such a great time together.  I continue to do PW and BWD as well as Agnes Vivarelli's self love videos.  

He has not yet said the things that I have visualized him saying, but he shows how much he cares in other ways.  He texts me everyday and I was able to manifest him calling me and we talk every couple of days.  Last Wednesday, we talked for a total of 3.5 hours like we did when we were first dating.  I am so grateful to the Universe, Lanie and Agnes!  I'm well on my way to manifesting the relationship of my dreams.  I love reading success stories so I just wanted to give a little update on my success story in progress!

10/08/2017 8:44 pm  #16

Viv wrote:

Hey everyone!

I can't believe it has already been 2 months since I last updated my thread.  My man and I are still dating.  We have seen each other every free weekend that we have had.  Last weekend I was going to take a 1/2 day off work to go visit him.  Then he asked me to take the whole day off instead so I could come up sooner since he wanted to see me so bad.  I ended up spending 3 nights with him.  It was so fun and amazing!  We have such a great time together.  I continue to do PW and BWD as well as Agnes Vivarelli's self love videos.  

He has not yet said the things that I have visualized him saying, but he shows how much he cares in other ways.  He texts me everyday and I was able to manifest him calling me and we talk every couple of days.  Last Wednesday, we talked for a total of 3.5 hours like we did when we were first dating.  I am so grateful to the Universe, Lanie and Agnes!  I'm well on my way to manifesting the relationship of my dreams.  I love reading success stories so I just wanted to give a little update on my success story in progress!

I missed the entire post while it was going on over the past couple of months. I am so happy you updated today! It is very important for members of the forum to remember that "it is not important that your POI repeat what you say during the meditation" because they will be feeling the emotions and think the thoughts you send. 

Thank you so much for sharing your success. I know you're going to be very happy together! :-)

10/08/2017 8:56 pm  #17

Thanks, Lanie!  Welcome back and thank you for the encouragement!

10/09/2017 8:26 am  #18

Viv wrote:

Hey everyone!

Thank you so mych for this. I wanted to reach out to him last week when my friends snd i had plan to go to a place with one of his fav food but she changed her mind about the place so i didn't get the picture of the food i wanted to use as a conversation opener. It's been 4 months NC but... I will continue to work hard on feeling better. I had a slump over the weekend.

But this just helped me again. Thank you so much. I live 17 hours away from him. By plane. Haha...

Board footera