LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2017 7:12 pm  #1

Question about LOA

I've been following this forum but never quite got around to posting anything. To make my story short, my love and I met at the very beginning of this year and he decided to part ways in May over some complications. After hoping and practicing loa we met again in the most surprising way, he ended up being in one of my graduate classes. The reason I had to even take this course was because there was a mess up on my institution's part and it was the last class left that I could choose from for my curriculum. As of now we've started recently talking again and it turns out he had a similar situation where there was a mess up and this was also the only class available for him to take and it was recommended to him at the last minute. I thought that was a bit strange haha!

So my question is, if all of this happened and we were put into each other's lives once again by this coincidence was I the one who attracted him back into my life or did he have some part in attracting me back into his life as well? 

Thanks!

Board footera