LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2017 9:39 pm  #1

Things are happening...am I on the right track?

First of all, this board has been a godsend. This is my first post but I've been reading as much as I can!

​I started doing PW and BWD about 3 weeks ago or so. At first there was no contact but I felt his energy. I have been sending him very specific thoughts lately and being super intentional. Well, the other day he finally contacts me and completely out of the blue mentions that he has been having dreams of me! He described a dream that was a scenario that I manifested (the setting was different...) he mentioned feeling very happy after the dream and mentioning he could tell I was happy too.

​I was in complete shock since him mentioning a dream was just incredibly unique to me.

​Tonight when we talked, for some reason we started talking about early memories when we first met and were getting to know each other (5 years ago). I tried to keep the conversation light hearted and fun with fun memories of us. 

​So far, aside from the dream, he has not mentioned anything I've been communicating to him during PW sessions. 

​Should I just continue letting things be lighthearted and fun? Is him wanting to go down memory lane a good thing?

Board footera