LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2017 5:52 pm  #1

Seeing his city and state everywhere

Just yesterday, this guy i went on a few dates with text me to tell me that he was sorry and that he has a lot going on right now. He said he didn’t want to waste my time or seem like he was playing games. I asked what he meant and he said that he is focused on “Work right now.” I was upset cause we were doing well and it seemed like things could possibly head in that direction of us dating exclusively. Now, I’m seeing he’s from everywhere- in emails, on blogs, in conversation. Ugh! Shat could this mean? ! I feel like it’s not over and i do appreciate him being honest. It’s just kinda hard...

11/17/2017 7:23 pm  #2

Re: Seeing his city and state everywhere

Hang in there, girl! And keep doing yoh PW!

11/17/2017 8:06 pm  #3

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Hang in there, girl! And keep doing yoh PW!

Thanks girl. I definitely am!
(p.s. I’m noticing my typos in my original post lol) I was saying I am seeing his city and state everywhere and wanting to know what that could mean.

11/17/2017 10:12 pm  #4

Means he's thinking about you too. But again, don't look for sign. But if any pops up, why not and let the universe know how grateful you are for every little signs it gave you😉😊

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (11/17/2017 10:12 pm)

11/17/2017 10:18 pm  #5

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Means he's thinking about you too. But again, don't look for sign. But if any pops up, why not and let the universe know how grateful you are for every little signs it gave you😉😊

You’re right! Thank you!

Board footera