LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2017 2:16 pm  #1

It's working :)

Hi everyone! I'm new here but thought I'd share some success as I love reading other's success stories  

So sorry for the long post, but I thought I'd give some back story!

I've been with my boyfriend for four years. We met 6 years ago in Thailand, he's from England and I'm from Canada. I moved to England to be with him, and then we went backpacking together and now he is a permanent resident in Canada thanks to me sponsoring him. So, in August 2017 he broke up with me because he wanted to be on his own and fight his "inner demons" (I believe that he has been battling depression, but he has not gone to talk to anyone nor has he been diagnosed). We stayed living together for a month afterward, and we were very kind to each other and no harsh words were exchanged.

After he moved out, I began using LOA and he came back to me within 2 weeks, saying that he is sorry, that he wants to marry me, he was planning our future together again, etc. THEN, a week after he found out that his dad has been having an affair with a 26 year old, a women whom we both know and are friends with. This was devastating to J (my boyfriend), and as a result I became worried about the future of our relationship. Well, J then said to me that this has been really hard on him and now he's doubting our relationship again, and he doesn't know what to do, etc. So we took a step back. 

We've still been texting everyday (mostly "I hope you have a good day today") and we've been hanging out 2-3 times per week. However, for the last 3 weeks or so it's mostly been because I've been asking him. But every time I ask, he says yes! So I can't help myself, though I know that I need to let him chase me  

So anyways, I found PW and BWD last week and starting trying it instantly. The NEXT day, after doing just PWD and doing the "whispering technique" trying to get  him to text me and ask me to hangout, he DOES. I got a text from him on Thursday asking to hangout Friday night. I didn't reply right away because I was busy. Ten minutes later, he sends another text saying, "If not Friday night then maybe tonight?" 

Ladies, this NEVER happens. He hasn't asked me to hangout in a while, let alone sending two texts right after one another, asking for two different days to hangout! He also offered to bring pizza over for dinner too, which he has never done before! I was blown away and so, so grateful. 

We hung out, and it was very nice He has been acting like his "old self" more and more lately, and we are acting like we did at the beginning of our relationship! 

I'm really excited to see where this is going!! I'll keep you all updated  

Last edited by m00nchild (11/19/2017 2:16 pm)

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi

11/19/2017 8:55 pm  #2

Re: It's working :)

My current POI is in the UK also. I'm from the US and met him on a trip. I wish I could move to be with him like you did with your guy. Everything that has happened to you is what I want to happen for me also! I would marry him!

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera