LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2017 2:14 am  #1

Please Help me!

i really need all for your help and insight. has anyone ever used PW or BWD on a pisces male? Pisces men are known for being to romantic, loving and selfless but also can be super MIA and just no contact you. to be honest its been awhile since I've used these meditations on this guy. We've been talking for a few months but lately he just goes MIA as far as texting back is concerned and i know this is an extremely common pisces trait but do you think these technique will wok on him he's so much more different and complex then other men I've liked or dated. 

12/17/2017 11:34 am  #2

Re: Please Help me!

I noticed that you haven't had a reply so wanted to send you one.

Your focus on his star sign is not necessary - people are people and regardless of his star sign he is responding to your energy.  Your focus on his star sign is bringing you more of what you don't want to see in a pisces male  - based on your understanding of what the negative traits are. You are focusing on him being MIA and so he will continue to be.  You describe him as different and complex so he is.  Your work now is to take your mind from him (which is hard I know) until you can reframe him as you want him to be.  There are some people on this forum who do not have any contact at all, so you could focus on that rather than him not being there.  You could give gratitude for the fact that you have spoken relatively recently.

You can turn this around if you leave him alone and make yourself the focus.  I had someone MIA for 10 months until I decided that focusing on him and what he was or wasn't doing was of no benefit.  If you do the techniques with him in mind as you have described in your post, you may not get the results you are looking for.  

Good luck!

J x

Board footera