LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2017 8:20 pm  #1

Do these count or am I crazy?

Should I count these as signs?

Two of the most incredible examples happened just the other day: within a matter of a few hours (in the same day) the exact city and state where my person is originally from popped up in two completely different situations(I wasn’t thinking about my person at all until I realized this sign). My other example is: I was shopping with my mother and had a moment of missing my person and I said to my mother “I just really miss him”. After saying that I just let it go and got caught up in something else since I was out. Within just minutes of saying that, a person was in an aisle across from me in the store. This man looked exactly like my person; his hair, face shape, clothing, walking demeanor, etc. I’m still unsure if it was him or not because this guy looked just like him. l had to throw in this last example because it is strange... I read online about making a list of traits you want in your significant other and the universe will deliver. I've written this list two times (decided to improve my first list the second time) within hours of writing these lists, my person would text me! 

I've been seeing these signs lately as I gave decided I need a few weeks off from specific person meditations. The last contact I got from him was right before Halloween asking if I wanted to hookup. Should I just give up all together? I get signs all the time but not any progress 

Board footera