LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2017 8:12 am  #171

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Day 20:

Men love, worship, and revere me.
I forgive all men. I send them love, light, and joy.
Men are not afraid to approach me. 
I believe men are good. I believe men are honest, I trust men, I see the beauty in men. I love men and they love me
The man I choose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex only brings us closer.
Men desire loving, fulfilling, and committed relationships with me.   

9/20/2017 1:16 pm  #172

Day 1: Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men put me first, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me, to treat me well, to begin and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. 

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

10/08/2017 1:30 pm  #173

Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a WHILE but I am SOOOOOOO happy to see you all doing this challenge! Thanks for reviving it! I go back to it often, re-assess my beliefs about men and work on what I need to work on.
I recently worked on having better sex. Every time I'd do BWD on a man of interest, I'd have him tell me how desperate he is to please me. Sorry for TMI but I even had the guy tell me how he fantasizes about going down on me. Like it's basically the main thing he wants to do. I'd previously had men being selfish in bed and now I can't even imagine it! Sometimes I'm even like "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH can we do something else??" 😂 Point is, I decided to believe that men love pleasing women, and that they want to please more than they want to be pleased. And now it's a reality for me! So, use this challenge for anything you want! 😆

I'm now using this challenge to broaden my focus onto things out there, big issues that mean a lot to me. I'm still consciously choosing my beliefs about the men I interact with, but like I said, use this challenge for anything! Thanks for participating and happy manifesting! This works! Combining it with Lanie's techniques is 🔥🔥 keep going xx

10/12/2017 3:33 pm  #174

Amazonne wrote:

Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a WHILE but I am SOOOOOOO happy to see you all doing this challenge! Thanks for reviving it! I go back to it often, re-assess my beliefs about men and work on what I need to work on.
I recently worked on having better sex. Every time I'd do BWD on a man of interest, I'd have him tell me how desperate he is to please me. Sorry for TMI but I even had the guy tell me how he fantasizes about going down on me. Like it's basically the main thing he wants to do. I'd previously had men being selfish in bed and now I can't even imagine it! Sometimes I'm even like "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH can we do something else??" 😂 Point is, I decided to believe that men love pleasing women, and that they want to please more than they want to be pleased. And now it's a reality for me! So, use this challenge for anything you want! 😆

I'm now using this challenge to broaden my focus onto things out there, big issues that mean a lot to me. I'm still consciously choosing my beliefs about the men I interact with, but like I said, use this challenge for anything! Thanks for participating and happy manifesting! This works! Combining it with Lanie's techniques is 🔥🔥 keep going xx

You are so funny I love ya girly!😂💞 oh and great job!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Light up girls!🔥

12/06/2017 2:48 pm  #175

Day 1

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. 
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 

The men I choose to have sex with love, value, and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are very interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men put me first, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me, to treat me well, to begin and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me. 

Last edited by tigerlillie (12/06/2017 2:53 pm)

12/06/2017 3:46 pm  #176

So, if I want to personalize this to include my boyfriend, how could I do that so it makes sense? The first one, "loves, worships, reveres me," is easy. I wonder if I should just focus on that one? I'll start today.

12/06/2017 3:57 pm  #177

DAY 1:

"WW" loves, worships and reveres me!
"WW" values what I have to say!
I forgive all men from past and I send them love, light and joy.

12/06/2017 5:33 pm  #178

I'm definitely going to redo this challenge!

12/07/2017 12:30 pm  #179

DAY 2:

WW LOVES, WORSHIPS AND REVERES ME!
WW VALUES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy.

12/07/2017 12:53 pm  #180

Day 2

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.

I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. 
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me, to treat me well, to begin and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me.  

Last edited by tigerlillie (12/07/2017 12:58 pm)

Board footera