LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2017 3:42 am  #1

It never failed

Lanie said in her book Pussy Whip, if You do this technique daily it will work and it will work beyond a shadow of a doubt. She is right because from day one until day 21 which is today it is still working and surprises me every time. He is calling me on a daily basis and the phone calls are taking longer that it used to,we used to talk for 2 minutes and now he doesn't want to hang up, he tells me he misses me a lot, we met twice and he is planning to see me again soon. This really works. Thanks Lanie, you said it never fails and you are right.
Β 

12/13/2017 5:18 pm  #2

Re: It never failed

Lady power wrote:

Lanie said in her book Pussy Whip, if You do this technique daily it will work and it will work beyond a shadow of a doubt. She is right because from day one until day 21 which is today it is still working and surprises me every time. He is calling me on a daily basis and the phone calls are taking longer that it used to,we used to talk for 2 minutes and now he doesn't want to hang up, he tells me he misses me a lot, we met twice and he is planning to see me again soon. This really works. Thanks Lanie, you said it never fails and you are right.
Β 

Β 
Good jobπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Board footera