LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2018 8:02 pm  #1

❤️ love Spell

Hi loves!! Happy new Year 🎆 I decided to finally get with the program and purchase the love spell and do it on my desired loved one ❤️I thought it would be a great way to start the new year and reclaim my power as a woman it’s been awhile since I’ve done the techniques on anyone and I haven’t really done that too much with my man, we have been a bit distant lately for he has been dealing with legal issues from his past and it’s taken a bit of a toll on our relationship lately when only been together for a few months but we care for each other deeply. I know for him that’s a big reason why we haven’t taken our relationship to the next level although it’s obvious that we love each other. Sisters I know you’ve probably mentioned it in some of these previous posts but how was your experiences with using the love spell? I’m really excited I’ve felt so awesome doing it and after doing it can’t wait to see it all unfold. I also understand that each person is different that maybe one man may act upon the feelings quick while others may internalize a bit while they figure out what’s going on lol but I’d love you hear from you and if you have any tips that help you during the mean time to keep you feeling great I’d love to hear all about it I am all ears! Hope to hear from you soon ☺️

1/01/2018 8:19 pm  #2

Re: ❤️ love Spell

alexandra23 wrote:

Hi loves!! Happy new Year 🎆 I decided to finally get with the program and purchase the love spell and do it on my desired loved one ❤️I thought it would be a great way to start the new year and reclaim my power as a woman it’s been awhile since I’ve done the techniques on anyone and I haven’t really done that too much with my man, we have been a bit distant lately for he has been dealing with legal issues from his past and it’s taken a bit of a toll on our relationship lately when only been together for a few months but we care for each other deeply. I know for him that’s a big reason why we haven’t taken our relationship to the next level although it’s obvious that we love each other. Sisters I know you’ve probably mentioned it in some of these previous posts but how was your experiences with using the love spell? I’m really excited I’ve felt so awesome doing it and after doing it can’t wait to see it all unfold. I also understand that each person is different that maybe one man may act upon the feelings quick while others may internalize a bit while they figure out what’s going on lol but I’d love you hear from you and if you have any tips that help you during the mean time to keep you feeling great I’d love to hear all about it I am all ears! Hope to hear from you soon ☺️

I did the spell after an icky argument my guy and I had, and it turned around almost instantly. I would say to at least do the pw stuff once a week if you don't want to do it daily.

1/01/2018 10:03 pm  #3

Piper!!That’s so awesome!! Wow that’s pretty fast!! how inspiring that just made me feel much more excited 😆 You know I’ve only done it twice so far and I always want to follow up with PW not out of desperation but I feel really connected after casting the spell that I just want to send him love and feel him it feels so good as if he was with me and it just feels as if nothing happened between us

1/01/2018 10:45 pm  #4

alexandra23 wrote:

Piper!!That’s so awesome!! Wow that’s pretty fast!! how inspiring that just made me feel much more excited 😆 You know I’ve only done it twice so far and I always want to follow up with PW not out of desperation but I feel really connected after casting the spell that I just want to send him love and feel him it feels so good as if he was with me and it just feels as if nothing happened between us

I don't know if it's because we are very connected and I've been doing pw on him, or what, but it worked fast for me. I didn't do pw after the spell was cast, but I did it on the off days. I tried to keep it all the same - so all the same theme,if that makes sense.

1/02/2018 12:21 am  #5

Oh I see, that’s so perfect I’m definitely going to try that 👌🏾 has he confirmed anything specific from you PW sessions with him?

Board footera