LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2018 1:44 am  #1

Manifesting everybody else.. HELP!!

I've been doing PW for around a week now. I also do CTC sometimes when I really miss my POI & when I'm feeling low.
My POI hasn't contacted me yet & honestly that's fine because I know hes stubborn & has a lot going on in his life lately, I'm patient enough to wait even if it takes months but I do believe that its working.
Now the thing is, that since I started PW, 3 of my exs have contacted me and one of them has been like crazy. The other one is very good looking & a model & can get any girl but he randomly asked me for dinner out of no where.
There was even a guy who I had a crush on but I backed off as he was committed then, even he popped up & wants me to meet him.
This is getting so confusing!!! I'm not even visualising other people, just my POI. What do i do?

1/14/2018 2:27 am  #2

Re: Manifesting everybody else.. HELP!!

Honestly that’s a good sign! With all your visualizations that you’re doing to attract your POI without attachment you’re at a positive frequency which makes you attractive to others including ex’s! Stay at it! ✨✨✨

1/14/2018 2:28 am  #3

alexandra23 wrote:

Honestly that’s a good sign! With all your visualizations that you’re doing to attract your POI without attachment you’re at a positive frequency which makes you attractive to others including ex’s! Stay at it! ✨✨✨

Oh is it? I'm happy. Thanks

1/14/2018 2:37 am  #4

Yes! You’re doing well I know it’s kinda awkward and unexpected especially when you’re definitely not interested in them but rather your POI although looking for signs would be hindering but I suppose this can be a confirmation to you that you’re doing it well!! I know because that’s happened to me as well and then last but not least BOOM! my POI contacted me so you got this!

1/14/2018 2:37 pm  #5

I agree. Perceive it as a sign it works. It means you are in a good vibration and that PW is working. Guess who will be the next one to contact you if you are doing so well? You POI! Keep being in that state.

1/14/2018 4:27 pm  #6

The energy of the techniques isn't linear. Yes your POI does get the full brunt of it but it also hits other people, mostly people with similar energy as them or who are predisposed to wanting you. It's not uncommon for people to attract doppelgangers who have unintentionally been hit by their RS; I met someone who had so much in common with my POI it scared me. When I walked in the room he had this shocked expression on his face, as if he recognized me from somewhere. He approached me and later tried to have sex with me, so it must have been hitting him for awhile 

Last edited by eli-the-b0ss (3/13/2018 9:09 pm)

1/14/2018 9:40 pm  #7

eli-the-b0ss wrote:

The energy of the techniques isn't linear. Yes your POI does get the full brunt of it but it also hits other people, mostly people with similar energy as them or who are predisposed to wanting you. It's not uncommon for people to attract doppelgangers who have unintentionally been hit by their RS; I met someone who had so much in common with my POI it scared me. When I walked in the room he had this shocked expression on his face, as if he recognized me from somewhere but I had never met him before in my life as he lives in a different state. He approached me and later tried to have sex with me, so it must have been hitting him for awhile lol

😂😂😂
Did your POI contact you then or was it only this guy?

1/14/2018 10:16 pm  #8

Prettybrowneyes5496 wrote:

I've been doing PW for around a week now. I also do CTC sometimes when I really miss my POI & when I'm feeling low.
My POI hasn't contacted me yet & honestly that's fine because I know hes stubborn & has a lot going on in his life lately, I'm patient enough to wait even if it takes months but I do believe that its working.
Now the thing is, that since I started PW, 3 of my exs have contacted me and one of them has been like crazy. The other one is very good looking & a model & can get any girl but he randomly asked me for dinner out of no where.
There was even a guy who I had a crush on but I backed off as he was committed then, even he popped up & wants me to meet him.
This is getting so confusing!!! I'm not even visualising other people, just my POI. What do i do?

That's an excellent sign and it shows that you are broadcasting exactly the right signal to attract ALL men....including your POI.  Go out, have fun and don't just sit around waiting for your POI.  The higher your vibration the more opportunities.  Go girl!  :-)

1/14/2018 10:34 pm  #9

eli-the-b0ss wrote:

The energy of the techniques isn't linear. Yes your POI does get the full brunt of it but it also hits other people, mostly people with similar energy as them or who are predisposed to wanting you. It's not uncommon for people to attract doppelgangers who have unintentionally been hit by their RS; I met someone who had so much in common with my POI it scared me. When I walked in the room he had this shocked expression on his face, as if he recognized me from somewhere but I had never met him before in my life as he lives in a different state. He approached me and later tried to have sex with me, so it must have been hitting him for awhile lol

😂😂😂
Did your POI contact you then or was it only this guy?

Just this guy. My POI is resisting big time, he stopped reaching out and interacting on social media a couple days after I started RS but has posted things that had my eyebrows raised. This is all so out of character for him that it can't be anything else. I think it's so easy to attract others because 1. they don't have (recent) history with you and are therefore less likely to resist, and 2. the energy they get is diluted/not as intense as if you were firing it directly at them

1/14/2018 10:35 pm  #10

Lanie Stevens wrote:

That's an excellent sign and it shows that you are broadcasting exactly the right signal to attract ALL men....including your POI.  Go out, have fun and don't just sit around waiting for your POI.  The higher your vibration the more opportunities.  Go girl!  :-)

Thank you Lanie, your comment just got me more motivated!!

Board footera