LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2018 11:54 pm  #1

Wow I think it’s rolling ..

WELL.. I had an interesting day yesterday and heads up my bad in advance this maybe a long one. Okay so quick background story my ex and I haven’t been together for a month or so, he had been dealing with legal issues and he told me that he really cares for me and definitely sees a future with me but because these issues he needs to right his wrongs and doesn’t want the past to come back and get in between us even though he knows it’s something we could deal with together he doesn’t want me apart of that. We were NC over the holidays but I went ahead and got him a Christmas present because I mean care for him and i wanted to regardless. I got him a pair of shoes he really wanted. I wasn’t able to give them to him over the holidays since he was a bit hard to get a hold of and had a curfew and deal with working and preparing for the case. I could just tell that he was feeling very overwhelmed and needed space so I backed up focused on myself during this time working out feeling good and began to do Lanies techniques PW , BWD and LS. So fast forward to yesterday, I was feeling good idk I really feel I was in a place of receiving like I felt good and not too worked up about the outcome at one point I literally said eh whatever I know it’ll happen but whatever happens today happens! I just knew that he really was feeling all the love, heart energy and PW and BWD I was sending him lol so we are in a dance team together and I showed up to the studio to take class before we had rehershal I pull up I see his car I wasn’t nervous like I have been I was like okay cool I’m ready to take class. I gathered my things and started walking to the studio and I see that he comes out of the studio to his car to get something and he sees me and says “ why hello there!” With the biggest smile 😀 like his faces was a lit up I was like Oof yay! Especially because we haven’t been talking all that much . I felt super bubbly and social a lot of my friends were there and I was excited. So I’m in the studio now talking to friends as I put my things down and he walks in he walks straight to me hugs me and looks at  me and points down to him feet he was wearing the shoes I got him!! YOU GUYS THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME HES EVER WORN THEM SINCE I GAVE THEM TO HIM ..!!! I think because  the timing of us breaking up he felt weird wearing them since we weren’t together .. AND in my LS visualization those were the shoes that he was wearing and he was also wearing the beanie from my visualization too! Okay so we’re taking class and the piece we were learning was to my favorite song and it wasn’t too hard but he looked like all of sudden he couldn’t concentrate he told me this is hard for me I was like really? He looked like he couldn’t pay attention to the class. After class we had rehearsal he kept moving around to the other side of the room but would eventually come back to my side at first I was like hmm am I like being over the top! Too much? I dont think so  im genuinely feeling great and not faking it but I wasn’t  sure if he felt like so but then I was like no way Alex you’re doing good trust yourself trust your work your vibe so i was like okay whatever it’s all good and  we were warming up and started conditioning he made his way back to my side!! But literally trying not to look at me but coming toward me haha and I caught him looking at me but looked down when I Saw him I was like hmm okay!! Lol our captain told us to pair up so i was like l Okay let me break the ice I scooted over to him and he was isn’t she really next to me? We had to do partner workouts and we were just laughing it LITERALLY felt like we had been together this whole time. But then we were learning a new piece and I was laughing with some of my teammates which were guys most of them are and he went to the other side of the room again I was what the heck! And then towards the end of practice we had to cast for the first piece we had learned already and he wasn’t really cheering for me or my group like he usually would but cheered for other people but then came up to me and was like you did a really good job 👏🏽 and I was like thank you too great job!! But then I was walking out with one of my guys friends he saw up and like sped off and left . But like he knows I would never go for him like that but then it HIT ME the LS it hit him then there yesterday all of it all the PW, BWD and LS which btw I didn’t do it correctly like the scheduling of it I like did them back to back . I freaking knew that he is feeling it there’s not way he isn’t when I connect with him Fromm these visualizations and meditations it’s like so amazing I get goosebumps and feel all tingly I know he’s feeling it so that was pretty much it sorry this was long lol

Board footera