LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2018 1:12 pm  #1

Question about the Goddard technique

So I found the passage in which Neville mentions the technique (chapter 3 of prayer: the art of believing) and I'm confused about something. Neville states that "the subconscious transmits ideas from mind to mind through telepathy. your unexpressed convictions of others are transmitted to them without their conscious knowledge or consent, and if subconsciously accepted by them will influence their behavior."

My question is, are we always communicating telepathically with other people even when we're not doing the techniques, and is this where the "everyone is you pushed out" thing comes from? If so, how do we change our subconscious beliefs about other people? Changing beliefs is something I've always had trouble with.

1/25/2018 5:11 pm  #2

Re: Question about the Goddard technique

eli-the-b0ss wrote:

So I found the passage in which Neville mentions the technique (chapter 3 of prayer: the art of believing) and I'm confused about something. Neville states that "the subconscious transmits ideas from mind to mind through telepathy. your unexpressed convictions of others are transmitted to them without their conscious knowledge or consent, and if subconsciously accepted by them will influence their behavior."

My question is, are we always communicating telepathically with other people even when we're not doing the techniques, and is this where the "everyone is you pushed out" thing comes from? If so, how do we change our subconscious beliefs about other people? Changing beliefs is something I've always had trouble with.

Yes we are always subconsciously communicating every second with people especially when we are focused on them we are affecting them and vice versa every person or thing is what we believe them to be!! So we need to be real real careful with our beliefs because whatever we believe about people or things we are asking the universe for more of the same! As far as how to change our beliefs about people it’s just something we have to work on it doesn’t happen overnight it’s just like how we try and work on bettering ourselves everyday it’s the same process but it starts in your mind first everything starts in our minds first if we are trying to change our outer world without changing our thoughts about the situations we are chasing our own tails!!

Board footera