LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2018 1:00 pm  #1

Question about being unfriended

Hi, so like 3 - 4 weeks ago, I started to PW and my guy removed me off IG and snapchat. He recently texted me and we even met in person, but he still hasn't added me back on those sites. I even mentioned it but he hasn't done anything about it. Another thing is that before he removed me of IG, he followed back his ex on there. That obviously led me to think so many negative feelings, but I am doing better now because I know better. 

The question is, what do I do about this situation? Like he contacts me and acted like nothing happened when we met up, but still hasn't added me back. I am trying to not let this thing get to me, because I am doing sooo good right now. But I am just trying to make sense of this situation. 

Thank you.  

2/08/2018 12:58 am  #2

Re: Question about being unfriended

Seriously DO NOT MAKE A BIG DEAL! Just ignore that and never mention it. Act as if u do not care at all. If he brings it up fine (still act casual) but if it was him who unfollowed or blocked u don't say anything. When you care too much about something that is what you will attract. The lack I mean is what you will bring to your life. Always be happy and entertained in other activities, men want a woman that can be there peace. Let him iniate conversations with you and do flatter him from time to time they love compliments more than we do.You are lucky you guys still talk Im not saying be a doormat buy any means but like the song says "don't worry, be happy"..lol

Board footera