LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2018 12:51 pm  #1

Is it positive?

Hey guys!
A day back I did Lanie’s love spell and as suggested by a fellow user, I’m doing the love magnet tapping by Brad Yates. I must say, it feels so good. I feel less anxious and I don’t even think of my poi. Yesterday I wished an aquantiance on her birthday via text. It was a normal happy birthday text. She thanked me and suddenly she texted me that she wanted to confess something. She told me I was very beautiful. I took it very positively. Almost everyone who I talk to has been treating me so nicely.
Coming to my poi, I did the love spell. And today he put a snapchat story while driving with the song on that said ‘ you might’ve taken my life by calling me your life and I’ve been saved from you by alcohol’ (P.S this is an English translation the song is in a different language) and then another with ✌️ this emoji and it said that I don’t have time for love.
I first felt a little bad but then I didn’t because I remembered someone mentioning here that these are positive things since he felt the love and most probably felt overwhelmed.
Can this be the case?
Please respond.

2/12/2018 6:10 pm  #2

Re: Is it positive?

Haha, are you Punjabi? I know that song.

And tbh, it's a good sign that he posted that. That means that love spell is getting to him and he trying to resist it. Hence, the "I don't have time for love." It's like he is fighting his feelings rn. I wouldn't worry about it at all. 

And yasss! Love magnet will attract so much love towards you.  

2/12/2018 7:48 pm  #3

I think it is very positive! It is a sign he received your LS messages and is feeling all the love. You are def doing a great job!!! I'm doing it as well. Glad to hear this update! Keep them coming 

2/13/2018 2:37 pm  #4

sk721 wrote:

Haha, are you Punjabi? I know that song.

And tbh, it's a good sign that he posted that. That means that love spell is getting to him and he trying to resist it. Hence, the "I don't have time for love." It's like he is fighting his feelings rn. I wouldn't worry about it at all. 

And yasss! Love magnet will attract so much love towards you.  

Thank you so much 🙈🙈Yes, I am a Punjabi! I hate that song 😂 I think the punjabi music industry should do something more than insulting the women who left them. Are you a Punjabi as well?😍

2/13/2018 3:26 pm  #5

soulful_queen3 wrote:

I think it is very positive! It is a sign he received your LS messages and is feeling all the love. You are def doing a great job!!! I'm doing it as well. Glad to hear this update! Keep them coming 

Thank you so much ❤️ I will keep updating 🙈 I was a little worried me doing the spell properly but then I remembered what Lanie said, that you can never go wrong he will always receive the message. I hope you give your updates soon too 😍 can’t wait to read 🙈

Board footera