LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2018 9:13 pm  #1

Intensity of initial connection

Hi everyone, I’ve been absent for awhile but I’m back with some questions about a new POI. My last one worked so well using Lanies techniques but we wound up being better suited as good friends,  which we are to this today so thank you Lanie.

My question is this.  I have a little ... sorry big Crush on a guy who barely even knows who I am.  He is my ex boyfriends best friend who I only met once or twice.  We follow eachother on social media but haven’t spoken for a long time.  I’m wondering if Pw and Bwd work on cases like this or if they need to be an ex boyfriend or someone you are more connected with?
I’d really like for him to be noticing me more (I’ve always liked
Him even when I dated his friend).  Before anyone thinks I’m crossing a line,  I only dated his friend briefly a year ago for about a month but he and I remained friends.

I’ve been doing Pw and Bwd for about a week now with zero results and I’m wondering if it is because he and I do not necessarily share an strong emotional or physical connection.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Alice

2/11/2018 10:30 pm  #2

Re: Intensity of initial connection

it works on anyone, even if you've never met them, but it's better for them to at least know who you are. how consistent are you? it's only been a week, just because you don't see it working doesn't mean it isn't working within him. he might think he's crossing a line

2/12/2018 4:38 pm  #3

Thanks Eli.
It has worked for me before but I had a strong connection to the POI (ex boyfriends).  I recently listened to Wendi's podcast how she tested her ability by sending messages to random people.  I tried this and Im 2 for 2 just getting strangers to shut up on a plane, as a result I am confident that I am doing something right,  so I feel like my messages must be getting through. I also just found out he has a girlfriend. This may also be a deterrent. I am now debating stopping this because --- karma.

Also, Has anyone ever tried this on two POI At one time?

2/12/2018 10:00 pm  #4

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

Thanks Eli.
It has worked for me before but I had a strong connection to the POI (ex boyfriends).  I recently listened to Wendi's podcast how she tested her ability by sending messages to random people.  I tried this and Im 2 for 2 just getting strangers to shut up on a plane, as a result I am confident that I am doing something right,  so I feel like my messages must be getting through. I also just found out he has a girlfriend. This may also be a deterrent. I am now debating stopping this because --- karma.

Also, Has anyone ever tried this on two POI At one time?

Hey, yes I've tried this on two POI's at the same time, on my 'main POI' (crush) and a 'secondary POI' (whoever my fave musician/celeb crush is at the given time) and Ive had results! 
I usually have better results with the 2nd POI, being that I don't know then personally and its more 'just for fun' rather then trying to manifest a relationship with them. The 2nd POI I was working on at the time, I could hear his voice quite clearly in my ear and when I had the chance to meet him at his bands gig, He looked at me like he was trying to figure out if he knew me from somewhere (we had previously met the year before but I highly doubt he would have remembered)
My main POI is a lot more friendlier/flirty towards me then when we first met, he now approaches me for conversations when I see him and I can see he looks disappointed when I leave. 

Board footera