LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2018 1:22 pm  #1

Provoking?

Hey guys!
I’m doing Lanie’s PW and BWD technique and also did the love spell. I have to wait for seven more days to do it again. Sometimes I don’t feel like doing the techniques because I feel like there’s no need of it. I already feel so fulfilled and happy. But sometimes, I am desperate and today is one of those days. It’s like whatever I’m thinking he should do, he does. Back in November I was thinking of him hugging me from behind and taking a picture with me and when we met he actually asked for a picture! He made me sit on his lap, held me from my waist and clicked a picture and in the other one he kissed me on the cheek. But did not say a word after. Last year , on Valentine’s Day I was in some other city and this year I was thinking what if he’s there this time. He actually went there with his guy friends. Two days back I was imagining what our wedding would be like,the decorations, our outfits,etc. Shockingly, from the past few days , he’s been liking pictures of couples on their wedding and today he even followed a wedding decor account!
It’s like he’s doing everything I’m thinking. But he would not say That he loves me. I’ve been dying to hear these three words from his mouth since July 2017. Sometimes I feel like I should put up something that would provoke him to come and propose me. Today isn’t a good day . Advise me please ❤️

2/16/2018 12:00 am  #2

Re: Provoking?

HI!

It seems the work of the techniques are reaching your guy. So you know you are doing great. Keep that sane faith while going about your day. Don’t feel like you NEED him to say it to you. You should already FEEL the love. My guy and I have a long history. Once I was in a better place he told me he loved me. Ever since he’s been so affectionate. It takes time and growth. But you have to feel that love within already. Listen to a song that reminds you of him and feel the love of it. Overtime that love will resonate with you more and more and make you smile in ways you didn’t before.

Remember it’s the feeling you want to feel that matters. We can manifest all these great things in life and honestly it’s the joy or love or passion of the experience that we want to enjoy.

If he’s following wedding accounts that’s a sign he is feeling love and wanting to see it. Don’t stress or feel needy. Just know you are loved by him and others around you and most importantly by YOU!

Board footera