LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2018 2:20 pm  #11

Re: EFT Love Magnet Success

I also found this https://youtu.be/VbB782LBaws vday guided meditation. This might help with better visualizing the date 😍

2/06/2018 10:27 am  #12

Hi there! I am new in posting on this forum, but have been reading the different stories around here since a couple of weeks, while getting familiar with LOA and Lanie's techniques.

I am also trying to manifest something special for Vday, though not a date with my POI, rather to receive a bouquet of nice flowers or even a card. 

I had a question though: reading around, it seems that we shouldn't try to have sort of time restriction in our visualization, for that may actually hinder the results as it is harder to let go. 
What is your opinion on this, or how do you handle it? 

Thank you for any reply and advice! 
Can't wait to hear about your beautiful dates with your loves 

2/06/2018 11:32 am  #13

kiwi_gaoth wrote:

Hi there! I am new in posting on this forum, but have been reading the different stories around here since a couple of weeks, while getting familiar with LOA and Lanie's techniques.

I am also trying to manifest something special for Vday, though not a date with my POI, rather to receive a bouquet of nice flowers or even a card. 

I had a question though: reading around, it seems that we shouldn't try to have sort of time restriction in our visualization, for that may actually hinder the results as it is harder to let go. 

Hi!! That's a good question. In my opinion, having a deadline can be stressful. But so far, I am doing good. I am naturally waiting for the date and not being super needy. Also, I have this mindset that, hey if it doesn't happen on VDAY, it's OK! There were valentine's days where I did not have a date and I lived lmao. I feel letting go and having that mindset has kept me calm. I'm just having fun with it. I do visualize the date daily, but again, I am pretty calm about it. In your case, don't worry about how you are going to get a card or flowers, just see yourself with them. Just visualize it and be grateful that someone gifted you and how grateful you feel that they thought about you. Also, you should check out this video by Veronica. She might be more helpful than me Q&A Part 9 - How To Manifest Under A Deadline.  LOL.    

Last edited by sk721 (2/06/2018 11:35 am)

2/08/2018 3:41 am  #14

sk721 wrote:

kiwi_gaoth wrote:

Hi!! That's a good question. In my opinion, having a deadline can be stressful. But so far, I am doing good. I am naturally waiting for the date and not being super needy. Also, I have this mindset that, hey if it doesn't happen on VDAY, it's OK! There were valentine's days where I did not have a date and I lived lmao. I feel letting go and having that mindset has kept me calm. I'm just having fun with it. I do visualize the date daily, but again, I am pretty calm about it. In your case, don't worry about how you are going to get a card or flowers, just see yourself with them. Just visualize it and be grateful that someone gifted you and how grateful you feel that they thought about you. Also, you should check out this video by Veronica. She might be more helpful than me Q&A Part 9 - How To Manifest Under A Deadline.  LOL.    

Hi sk721! 
Thanks a lot for the video link, I watched the whole thing, and found it quite inspiring  
I've decided to visualize receiving a nice bouquet of flowers (sometimes I'd visualize my office desk with this giant bouquet on it, but maybe I'll switch to just the vision of receiving them, don't want to restrict anything to work or else), without any particular person in mind, and receiving a card from my POI.
Let's see how that goes! If it doesn't happen on that day, hey, whatever, at least I will have had fun  

In the meantime, I've decided that whatever VDay brings to me, I'll get all prepped up for that  Taking time to treat myself to a nice body pampering, preparing the clothes and style I was to wear that day, feeling fierce and great about it 

And it's super fun that you mentioned EFT only a couple of days ago! I just started with the Brad Yates EFT videos as well after reading several times about them through different threads one evening here, all on the same day (coincidence? don't think so ), and discovered that I love it!
Makes me feel great, I've been tapping throughout various videos several times per day since I tried.

I'll definitely will give a shot to doing the Love Magnet daily for a while, and see what that brings me 
Thanks for sharing your experience! 

Last edited by kiwi_gaoth (2/08/2018 3:42 am)

2/14/2018 12:51 pm  #15

Ladies! I got my Valentine's Date!! My guy texted me this morning wishing me a happy vday and saying that he loves me. We continued talking and he asked me out. We are going to dinner tonight to one of my favorite places!! I know I could've gave up, but I didn't and just love and the Universe do its job! 

Yay!! Thanks for the love magnet EFT! 

2/14/2018 1:07 pm  #16

soulful_queen3 wrote:

Ladies! I got my Valentine's Date!! My guy texted me this morning wishing me a happy vday and saying that he loves me. We continued talking and he asked me out. We are going to dinner tonight to one of my favorite places!! I know I could've gave up, but I didn't and just love and the Universe do its job! 

OMG!!! Congratulations 😍😍😍😍😍

2/16/2018 9:17 am  #17

soulful_queen3 wrote:

CONGRATS!! So amazing to hear!  

2/17/2018 12:09 pm  #18

soulful_queen3 wrote:

Oh, so nice! Congratulations!!! How was the date? :-) 

Board footera