LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2018 1:15 pm  #1

Some suggestions for what to get him to say during PW

I have read PW and BWD. I recently met a man through work. He is American and I am English. I love American men!  They are so different from English men. I am afraid I do have the fabled English reserve, which coupled together with my complete lack of self confidence, has had me in the past quite literally running and hiding from men that I like.
I want this to change, I really like this man. I think he is handsome, he is charming, he is tall, and I want to get to know  him, as well as be the only woman who can satisfy his emotional and physical needs.
During our initial meeting I caught him staring at me. It was an incredibly intense stare, when our eyes connected we held the gaze for a nano second, and then he quickly looked down. I have no idea what was going on in his mind as I don't know him, and couldn't read him.  I don't think it was disgust or dislike though, as I have seen those looks in men's eyes before.
Anyway, I fear my English ice maiden reaction to his American charm may have pushed him away from any chance I may have had.
One of the problems I have is he has only just arrived in England. He has to find somewhere to live, and I know his job is very responsible. Bearing in mind men can only concentrate on one task at a time, should I wait a while to give him some space or should I start the PW technique on him now?
Our paths don't naturally cross at work, he is based on a different site about 5 miles from where I work, so I am not in a position to 'accidentally' bump into him during the day.
The other thing is I have absolutely no idea what to say to him in PW. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Just some info on me: I am independent, I run my own household, and recently lost a lot of weight, so my Joie de Vivre has returned. I am the sort of woman who enjoys out door activities, and travelling. I know after reading both Neville and Lanie that this should help me 'let go' during the process.

Board footera