LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2017 9:43 am  #1

THIS WORKS. EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT

Hi Ladies, I posted this already- but in the wrong section. I wanted to share this here =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys, I want to start off saying that this is going to be a long post, but I hope that it gives hope to the women here who need it =). I am thirty years old, so I am long passed the age that I believe in love at first sight. Or- so I thought. When I met J, I had already been married and divorced (Marriages and divorces are fairly common in the military and I am now a vet). Not saying that the experience made me bitter- but it definitely made me more careful.

​J and I had the same circle of friends for years but he and I never met (back in 2010). We never met then because when he was home, I was deployed and vice-versa. And I was also still married at the time (not happily, but loyal and would never cheat). Thus, had we met at that time, it wouldn't have worked out.

​J and I met through a dating app in May of 2016. On our first date, I messaged my best friends and I said VERBATIM "guys, I don't know what the f*ck just happened, but I'm pretty sure that I just met the man I'm going to marry... no wait. I am SURE". It was the most AMAZING thing. we found out on our second date just how close we have been to meeting in the past. We have been to the same places with the same people, and have been to these people's homes- again, just at opposite times.

​J deployed in August 2016. I had NO DOUBT that I was going to wait for him to return so that we could continue our relationship. My friends told me I was silly because I had only known him a few short months, but I had NO DOUBT. During his deployment, we used all sorts of apps to communicate. WhatsApp, telegram, facebook, you name it. Depending on which one gave him the best cell-reception at the time, was the one that we used. One day he messaged me on facebook. Facebook, doesn't delete any messages. so as I was reading his typical "hey babe" message, I scrolled up and saw that he had messaged me SIX YEARS AGO in 2010, almost to the DAY of our first date. His message was basically saying "hey, I think I know you, or know of you. would you be interested in meeting up sometime?". He didn't remember sending the message, at first. but then slowly he remembered that he had a HUGE crush on me based on what our mutual friends have told him about me and they all said "if she weren't with M, then you guys would be great together". I should note that my friends didn't like my ex-husband and they were just waiting for me to end the marriage. They aren't bad people that hoped for an affair or anything like that. they were great people that saw that I was unhappy and wanted a different circumstance for me. So J decided he wanted to reach out to see if there was anything there but I never saw the message.  I know.. it's amazing but wait...

​J comes back from his deployment, and the honeymoon phase of our  relationship ended. As a hopeless romantic, I had a hard time with that. I guess I was fearful that I was going to end up in a loveless relationship again. so I thought of all the worst circumstances. The "What if he doesn't love me as much anymore?", or "What if he doesn't think I'm as pretty?" and "I don't think he cares as much about me anymore because he isn't as romantic". The typical stuff. This OF COURSE caused the demise of our relationship in April of 2017. Crazy how a relationship that didn't even last a year can affect me so much.

​After we broke up, we took turns trying to initiate contact and to see where the other one was at. But I kept thinking, that he was stubborn and wouldn't say the words to make me feel like I can open my heart up to him again. We basically took turns leaving each other "breadcrumbs". It was insanely difficult.

​He deployed again in August of 2017. I said to myself that if I still have feelings for him by the end of his deployment, then I will tell him how I feel. But I would use this time to focus on ME. I read ALL of Lanie's books and watched a lot of videos about LOA. But focused mostly on self-love and rebuilding. During this time, J and I kept in casual contact (maybe a few times a month). THEN I HAD AN EPIPHANY! Ladies, I KEPT THINKING THAT HE WAS STUBBORN AND WOULDNT OPEN UP TO ME! I THOUGHT THAT! I MADE THAT MY REALITY!

This hit me like a TON of bricks. So I started doing manifesting and began thinking about him differently. instead of thinking "when J stops being stubborn, we can make this work", I thought "J is willing to open up his heart and share his feelings with me....".

THIS CHANGED EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! He is still deployed, BUT HE WILL BE HOME IN A FEW DAYS. AND GUESS WHAT???? I woke up to a message that said "what would you say if I asked you to marry me?"
​I was ELATED! we talked and he said everything I manifested!

Here are some details, because I know how much we love details:
​"I will work on being a more open person, because being without you, sucked"
​"Lets fix us"
"I love love love loooooveeee you"
​"I don't care about the fights, I don't care about anything. I just want you. we can make this work"
​"I should've fought for us, I never should have walked away"
​"I love you. I always have. the feelings never went away"
"I'll be home in a few days, I can't wait to kiss you"
​"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me"

​He is amazing, and I AM going to marry him. My initial gut instinct was correct, but i let my past relationships inject fear into this one. Never again. Never again.

​So ladies, please change your mindset, if you are thinking "ugh. manifesting isn't working because he's so stubborn" then it won't work, because you just projected stubbornness onto him.

​Lastly, Thank you to all of the ladies here that posted their success stories. They kept me hopeful when I was at my lowest. I hope that everyone will continue to post success stories and that we continue to support each other.

All my love,
S

2/19/2018 10:56 pm  #2

Re: THIS WORKS. EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT

Thank you for your story!!!
Any updates? 

2/20/2018 4:25 pm  #3

Beautiful story!
This story just gave me hope. I saw what I have been doing wrong.

2/23/2018 3:59 pm  #4

Thank you for asking. It's been amazing. He's so much more affectionate and attentive. We're madly in love and I'm over the moon ❤️

2/28/2018 11:25 am  #5

What a great post!  Thank you so much for sharing your success story because I know it will be an inspiration for forum members.  xoxoxoxoxo

3/12/2018 7:40 pm  #6

This gives me so much faith. This isn’t my first time around with LOA or lanie’s books. Seems like I use them, get what I want/need, stop doing it then- I end up with fear creeping back in. I’ve been with my guy 3.5 years and we have only broken up once for 3 days. And I used LOA to get him back and he was so passionate with his words. Well you should see us now... horrible. BUT! That is ok because I have the power!

Your story resonates with me because, it is me. It’s not him. And even if it was I have power to pursuede change in him too & bring about the best version of him for me. FEAR is consuming me. Fear from what has happened in the past, being cheated on, being left, being talked down to. I have to fix the fear that I’m not worth it, I’m not good enough, he will cheat too, etc. but good thing is- I control that too, so ITS EASY TO FIX

I am worth it
I am beautiful
I am more than enough
I am the woman of his dreams
I inspire the best in him
He gives me the best of the best
He has eyes only for me
I am the only woman he desires
We are so in love & committed every single day
We choose to love one another and learn new things for the betterment of us every single day

Thank you for sharing!

Board footera