LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2016 7:28 am  #1

Connecting with him

​Can I still connect with him if he's busy, asleep or with someone else?

​So when I'm doing PW which I do every night, same with BWD, if he's with him girlfriend will that turn him on and make him want to have sex with her instead of me?

Will I still connect if he's with friends, or working, eating dinner or asleep?

​How can you connect with someone when they're sleeping?

10/15/2016 8:37 am  #2

Re: Connecting with him

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1153

For PW/BWD questions, read this thread carefully.

10/15/2016 2:23 pm  #3

Faith wrote:

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1153

For PW/BWD questions, read this thread carefully.

Thank you

10/18/2016 10:01 am  #4

Dear, it doesn't matter what he is doing when you are using the techniques, IT WILL WORK. Whether he is eating, walking, drinking, shitting, sneezing, coughing, laughing or any thing else, IT WILL WORK.

And it doesn't matter who he is with either. 

BWD will turn him and he will think of you and yes he is likely to have sex with his girlfriend but if you do not want that to happen then just hear him say that he can't have sex with anyone except you, he feels like having sex only with you, you are the only woman he wants to touch, he can't even think of touching anyone else, etc.

Do you know what time he sleeps? If yes, then you can do it when he is sleeping and that can be even better.
You see when we are sleeping, our conscious mind is resting, hence your subconscious mind works on full force to attract energies.
Conscious mind defends us by creating doubts, fear, etc. When we sleep the defenses are down. Subconscious mind easily catches energies and releases them too.
So it's even better if you do it when he sleeps. 

I am not an expert at this. So if I am wrong, then girls and boys please correct me (especially the part about the conscious and subconscious mind).

RISE

2/23/2018 2:28 pm  #5

hermeshorse wrote:

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Dear, it doesn't matter what he is doing when you are using the techniques, IT WILL WORK. Whether he is eating, walking, drinking, shitting, sneezing, coughing, laughing or any thing else, IT WILL WORK.

And it doesn't matter who he is with either. 

BWD will turn him and he will think of you and yes he is likely to have sex with his girlfriend but if you do not want that to happen then just hear him say that he can't have sex with anyone except you, he feels like having sex only with you, you are the only woman he wants to touch, he can't even think of touching anyone else, etc.

Do you know what time he sleeps? If yes, then you can do it when he is sleeping and that can be even better.
You see when we are sleeping, our conscious mind is resting, hence your subconscious mind works on full force to attract energies.
Conscious mind defends us by creating doubts, fear, etc. When we sleep the defenses are down. Subconscious mind easily catches energies and releases them too.
So it's even better if you do it when he sleeps. 

I am not an expert at this. So if I am wrong, then girls and boys please correct me (especially the part about the conscious and subconscious mind).

I'm so sorry if I seem to be the only person posting here at the moment - WHERE IS EVERYONE? Come back!!!

The guest to registered user ratio is so high. People need to register and we need to help eachother in whatever way we can!

Board footera