LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2017 3:27 am  #451

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

Pollyanna wrote:

OMG! I downloaded the Burning Desire Book Saturday and before I even finished reading your techniques in detail I automatically went into the steps that you outlined. The funny thing is, I had experienced this on my own a couple times before reading your book (not sure why I did it) so perhaps it just made it easier for me to go there?!  Regardless, I relaxed and went for it....almost to the point of orgasm.  I was moving my body and breathing heavy. I mean... I really wanted him to feel it.

But I also read that it may not happen right away so I forgot about it and went out that evening. About 5 hours after my meditation I get a music suggestion (which we share quite often). It's Ariana Grande's song called "Into You" which states, "I'm so into you I can hardly breathe". "All I want to do is to fall in deep"...and other juicy stuff. So, after being dumbfounded for a couple minutes I remembered the book. This is the same guy that was barely responding to my texts! And now he won't slow down. All I can say is WOW!

😀🎉🎊

2/09/2017 9:09 pm  #452

Just pre ordered Lanie's latest book!! Can't wait to read

Thanks Lanie!
xoxo

2/17/2017 5:16 pm  #453

My experience with this so far (PW is the only one I have done) is a bit unusual. Unlike a lot of you this is not an ex, it is someone I fancied years ago who was in a band (he isn't any more, they aren't together now) and we have never technically met, so at first I thought it might be weird but it isn't. What is weird (or good?) is that I actually feel I am in a relationship with this guy a lot of the time. I absolutely love doing the meditations and the result seems to be that me and him feels real which I wasn't expecting to happen. Goodness knows what the outcome will be, but someone I know has got in touch with me to say that he's organising some event - not sure when yet - at which L (the guy) will be and wanted me to go.  Would he know who I was after all this? That's what I would expect. 

2/17/2017 5:51 pm  #454

Hi Claire_Bear I cant wait for your update. 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/26/2017 6:50 pm  #455

Claire_Bear wrote:

My experience with this so far (PW is the only one I have done) is a bit unusual. Unlike a lot of you this is not an ex, it is someone I fancied years ago who was in a band (he isn't any more, they aren't together now) and we have never technically met, so at first I thought it might be weird but it isn't. What is weird (or good?) is that I actually feel I am in a relationship with this guy a lot of the time. I absolutely love doing the meditations and the result seems to be that me and him feels real which I wasn't expecting to happen. Goodness knows what the outcome will be, but someone I know has got in touch with me to say that he's organising some event - not sure when yet - at which L (the guy) will be and wanted me to go.  Would he know who I was after all this? That's what I would expect. 

I am also doing PW and RS on a guy who was in a band ages ago when I was 11. Started in October last year. Now we are friends on facebook and chat a couple of times a week, we talk about our lives and his music.. he still holds back but I am working on that, I am giving him his space and will continue with the PW. What I can say that during our chats he sent me 2 powerful love songs and they seemed to be right on point. I hope this goes further and develops into what I want;). Good luck to you and let us know what happens. 

3/01/2017 10:38 pm  #456

I just used the PW meditation for the first time. I was uncontrollably smiling the entire time. :-)

4/01/2017 9:25 am  #457

Hey lovelies!
Just finished reading this thread and i feel sooooooooooo better already! Can't wait to update my success. My story so far- blocked for 2.5 months, doing PW thrice a day for the past two weeks and trying to be as positive as possible.
This thread got my vibe up! 😁

Last edited by Becky (4/01/2017 9:27 am)

3/02/2018 2:40 pm  #458

Hello everyone, 
I have been seeing a guy for almost now one and a half year. Our relationship has lots sexual fire and passion. We often talk very dirty to each other, even when also we are away, we happen to have long distance sex. However, he has never committed to me or spoke about exclusivity or anything of that sort which really frustrates me. So I started using PW mediation on him to create some emotional intimacy in the relationship. Right after I have started using it, he has not contacted me. He is coming online but obviously is ignoring me now. What went wrong? This is freaking me out. Please help!

3/02/2018 2:51 pm  #459

kaur444 wrote:

Hello everyone, 
I have been seeing a guy for almost now one and a half year. Our relationship has lots sexual fire and passion. We often talk very dirty to each other, even when also we are away, we happen to have long distance sex. However, he has never committed to me or spoke about exclusivity or anything of that sort which really frustrates me. So I started using PW mediation on him to create some emotional intimacy in the relationship. Right after I have started using it, he has not contacted me. He is coming online but obviously is ignoring me now. What went wrong? This is freaking me out. Please help!

Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong! It's very common for targets of PW and BWD to get overwhelmed by the feelings at first and try to get away from the person using them. The same thing is happening with my person, we were perfectly good friends and then once I started using the techniques he began ignoring me and limiting our contact. The fact that he's avoiding you just means it's working really well and once he stops resisting these feelings he will be putty in your hands

3/02/2018 2:55 pm  #460

Oh! really? THANKS A HEAP for replying to me. I freaked out thinking its working just the opposite for me. I haven't contacted him either but have been really worried what happened as he just stopped talking out of blue. He is completely avoiding me at this point. Should I text him? or just continue with my meditation? 

Board footera