LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2018 1:00 pm  #1

Help! Rubbing out technique worked TOO well

Last week I was getting annoyed with my best friend's clingy boyfriend because he literally can't go 2 hours without talking to her. I did Agnes's rubbing out technique thinking that she would stop bringing him up so often or something, since it erases the people from your reality and not necessarily other people's, or so I thought. Anyway, I only did the meditation once and this morning she texted me to tell me they're on a break. I feel horrible, because even though he's clingy he makes her really happy and treats her like a queen. They're literally perfect for each other. Guys, please be careful with this stuff because it works. These techniques aren't toys. How can I fix this?

3/04/2018 2:54 pm  #2

Re: Help! Rubbing out technique worked TOO well

I'm sure things will work out for your friend, but if it is bothering you perhaps you could try visualizing them back together, just a thought though. 

I'm intrigued to try this technique now though, my SP's ex-girlfriend(they broke up over 12mths ago) was giving me aggro and trouble over text last week. I don't have any bad intentions towards her but i just want her negativity around me anymore so may give this a go. 

Board footera