LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2018 8:18 am  #1

Shyness

I have recently met a man I like, and have for the last couple of weeks been practicing PW and BWD on him. I know results are not always instant, but I also understand that my messages are getting through to him. I have put the thought to him that he needs to get settled first, before he approaches me: he has just moved here from USA, and has to wait for his car to be shipped and to find somewhere to live. Is there any way I can let him know through this that I am very shy. I have no doubts in my mind that these techniques work, but because of my shyness around men I find it difficult to talk to a man when I am attracted to him.

2/26/2018 10:28 am  #2

Re: Shyness

RubyLooToo wrote:

I have recently met a man I like, and have for the last couple of weeks been practicing PW and BWD on him. I know results are not always instant, but I also understand that my messages are getting through to him. I have put the thought to him that he needs to get settled first, before he approaches me: he has just moved here from USA, and has to wait for his car to be shipped and to find somewhere to live. Is there any way I can let him know through this that I am very shy. I have no doubts in my mind that these techniques work, but because of my shyness around men I find it difficult to talk to a man when I am attracted to him.

Forget all about your shyness. It does not matter. If you want him to chase you around the block like a cave man, use the technique on him. That's it.

3/14/2018 5:27 pm  #3

Thank you! That made me laugh, and I had a visual of him doing just that 😁 I will continue with the technique and put my faith in the method.

3/15/2018 10:19 am  #4

RubyLooToo wrote:

Thank you! That made me laugh, and I had a visual of him doing just that 😁 I will continue with the technique and put my faith in the method.

Happy to make you laugh. Men are the ones responsible to chase us. It does not matter how shy you are. Use the technique to have him eating out of the palm of your hand.

Board footera