LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2018 3:32 pm  #1

How do you do the "mini version"?

Hi guys! Two things I'd like some clarity about.

Lanie mentions using the technique in more immediate situations, like someone you see at a bar, or the time she describes returning an item to a store a year later and using PW to convince the cashier to let her have her money back. I'm a bit unclear as to how you would do that, especially if you're in such a public space. How do you focus in a meaningful way in such a condensed window of time? Also, she mentions that you become desirable to almost everyone you interact with - does this mean that using the techniques in general works on people you're not even trying it on? What is it that make

An example of something I tried yesterday: While practicing PW on my POI, I wanted to distract myself in the meantime by trying experiment with a girl I know who I wouldn't mind hooking up with. I don't have intense emotional feelings for her but pretty strong sexual/attraction ones. I work with her sometimes so a few hours before seeing her I did a BWD meditation and visualized myself with her. It was a pretty amazing sexual experience and I felt great about the vibes after. I visualized us meeting up, flirting, her giving me attention, us hooking up etc.

Fast forward to a few hours later, I'm walking down the street running late on my way to the show we're both performing on when I feel a tap on my shoulder. It was her! We crossed paths on an empty street at the same time and she looked exactly the way I had visualized. She has straight hair and on rare formal occasions wears it curly and all done up, which I love and included in my head. It was actually kind of funny that her hair was super fancy like this considering her otherwise extremely casual outfit of an oversized sweatshirt and jeans.

That was pretty cool. However, that was the extent of it and there wasn't any chemistry or vibes beyond that - we had very little interaction but I could tell that's how far this manifestation was going to go. Which is fine! I have only been practicing these techniques for a few days now and have already seen similar results like this so I know it's a muscle to flex. I'm just wondering, though, if you do PW/BWD in such a way that it feels incredible and positive, what would be stopping your encounter from turning out more of the way you desired?

Last edited by lilceegee (3/18/2018 3:50 pm)

3/18/2018 8:00 pm  #2

Re: How do you do the "mini version"?

Thanks for the reply! We are both women and bisexual, though, in reference to that. Good tip re: the 3 min.

Last edited by lilceegee (3/18/2018 8:02 pm)

Board footera