LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2018 8:42 pm  #1

attracting a POI that you don't personally know?

ok, so kind of a fun question. I was volunteering backstage at a local theatre for a concert, and found myself intensely attracted to one of the players in the orchestra that was performing. I'm the kind of person who very rarely feels the "crush at first sight" thing - like I can literally count on one hand the number of times I've met someone and instantly felt that level of attraction, so when it does happen, I'm definitely intrigued! unfortunately I actually only got to meet and talk to him very briefly after the concert. (this isn't like a famous orchestra and he's not a celebrity or anything - just a normal guy who happens to be gorgeous and talented

so i'm definitely not going to lose sleep over this, or be attached to any sort of outcome, or take it too seriously - but i admit i would like to try remote-seducing him! any ideas/tips? have you ever tried PW'ing someone you don't know?

3/16/2018 7:03 am  #2

Re: attracting a POI that you don't personally know?

I've used PW/BWD on men I don't personally know (all were musicians, since thats my type) in fact I'm still working on one now, after a few months break, whom I've had the most results with;

I met him briefly at his bands gig last September, did sessions on his for about 2 weeks afterwards. In January I flew to another state for a concert that his band was playing at, I did another session the night before. When I met him I told him where I flew from and he looked as if he was trying to recognize/remember me and gave me a hug that lasted longer then what it probably should have, he also showed some resistance by completely ignoring the side of the crowd I was in during his bands set, most recently he's liked my comments on his Instagram posts and has even replied to one. 

3/16/2018 8:36 am  #3

musicians are totally my type too, but I go for classical-music nerds, lol :-D  it sounds like your POI might have been a bit freaked out by the feeling of "I feel like I *know* this girl that I just met"? because I find sometimes Neville's/Lanie's techniques can make a person feel like they have a connection with you even if you've only met once or something. and that's fun that he's interacting with you on Insta 
:-D I think the key in general is to just keep it light and fun! :-D 

3/17/2018 11:36 pm  #4

I completely agree! He liked/replied to my comment again on one of his photos! He posted about having a week off from tour. I commented telling him to have fun and stay safe, he replied "I'll give it a shot ;)" its crazy how Ive met this POI twice and we interect online more then another POI ive been working on for over a year (whom ive had feelings for, for 2 years now) Im assuming because one POI is 'more for fun' while the other im aiming to manifest a relationship with 🤔😅

Irini wrote:

musicians are totally my type too, but I go for classical-music nerds, lol :-D  it sounds like your POI might have been a bit freaked out by the feeling of "I feel like I *know* this girl that I just met"? because I find sometimes Neville's/Lanie's techniques can make a person feel like they have a connection with you even if you've only met once or something. and that's fun that he's interacting with you on Insta 
:-D I think the key in general is to just keep it light and fun! :-D 

3/20/2018 9:19 am  #5

^^ aww yeah! just enjoy it and see what happens :-D 

my update: I didn't actually start PW'ing this orchestra guy, because I went to his fb and apparently he has a girlfriend. I take the sisterhood loyalty thing seriously and it's really important to me to respect already-existing relationships; i would never knowingly work on a guy who is in a relationship already. 

Board footera