LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2018 11:14 pm  #1

Poi finally replied and one thing Ive noticed

Ive mentioned it quite a few times now that my poi is terrible with replying on social media, as his band has gotton more well known the more messages he recieves daily and as a result it takes him a really long time to reply to everyone (completly understandable but still a littleĀ  frustrating waiting weeks-months to recieve an open-ended reply). Last time I saw him almost 2 weeks ago he apologized for still not replying back to a message i'd sent him months ago (in reply to a message he sent me) and told me to spam him until he finally replies. 2-3 days later i sent him some memes in refference to one of his favorite tv shows.

His band is now on tour in another country with an 8 hour timezone difference, because of this ive been doing my RRS sessions as soon as I wake up in the morning so its late at night where he is. This morning an hour after I did my session he finally replied to me!! (He only sent 2 emoji's- the laughing/crying face and a love heart in responce but I guess thats better then nothing) this could either mean that the RRS is finally starting to wear him down or he couldn't sleep and was going through all his messages.

The thing Ive realized is, since he takes so long to reply I rarely message him, when I do message him he always seems to reply when he's out of the country and late at night in that timezone. To test this theory I replied back straight away
(I don't agree with playing texting 'wait so many hours/days to reply' games, if i'm available to reply straight away I will) and see how it takes if/when he replies while he's still on tour.

Board footera