LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2018 7:52 pm  #1

...I Made Contact Based off Anger

Everything was going well with my POI. However, we haven't talked in a month. I got a little annoyed and just decided to do the techniques to focus on the positive and imagine us speaking. In addition, he owes me money for something from a few months ago. Idk what happened, but I got this urge to call him and ask for the money. I called and he didn't answer. That added to my frustration. I waited to see if he would text or call and nothing. So I let my emotions get the best of me and sent him a snappy text and told him I was done with him. We argued shortly and he said he would send me the money and don't to text him after he sent his last message. I sent something afterward, but not mean, just wishing him well and peace and love. 

I usually stick to the not breaking the code for not texting or reaching out to the POI, but something just like moved me to do it. I know it wasn't a good energy that did it, but it just brought out that anger and rage in me. I never wanted to be this way with him. Like I said we were doing great. Now, I want things to get better and us to talk again. 

I had 2 sessions of the LS left and wonder if I should finish it off or just do PW. I plan on taking a break and meditate for inner peace and alignment. I DO NOT like that I allowed this to happen and see how negative energy messes up the hard work. 

Questions: What should I visualize? Us laughing, while being married, this incident? Him and I apologizing to each other? A little guidance would be great. PS my cycle just came today so....that could be an influential factor to my emotions as well -.-

4/08/2018 9:43 pm  #2

Re: ...I Made Contact Based off Anger

I understand. Probably you did so without wanting it. We are people and we can get sometimes anxious. In case he says anything I would just say I had something else going on at the time and overeacted and that it was not his fault and politely apologize. Do that in case he asks something or messages only if you feel it is right for you. At the time visualize you two being happy like if the incident never happened I would say. I wouldn't give any focus to it. Except if you feel like that correcting it in your visualisaton makes you feel better. Maybe if you need it for some days visualise that you laugh with it both of you until you feel like it doesn't bother and then continue your normal routine. I would better say to finish the LS and then go on with PW. But whay feels to you the best matters. If it feels wrong continuing the LS skip it. What does you instict says to do?

Last edited by Butterfly8 (4/08/2018 9:44 pm)

4/08/2018 10:52 pm  #3

Thank you Butterfly8! I truly appreciate your quick response. Yeah, I think the anxiety played a role in it. 

I've been listening to meditation music and chatting with a friend about funny topics. It has been really helpful. I feel lighter. I feel way better than earlier. I deleted the message thread so I wouldn't see that ugly conversation. I now look at the situation as something I will say in my vows of how this moment happened in order to move us closer together. No relationship is perfect so this is just a minor mishap. 

I def feel up to doing the LS and then starting PW. I think for the PW, I am going to focus on us being happy. I think the first PW I will have a moment where we express our apologies to wonder another just so I can get the message across that I am apologizing for the negative energy I brought to the situation. I think another thing is too is that I MISS HIM! It was just a mixture of being anxious, missing him, and just letting negative thoughts get to me. 

I know that he is hurt because my friend said he posted something online that sounded like he was lost for words and just hurt about something that happened.....at least I know he cares. 

4/09/2018 11:27 am  #4

It happened now forget it. Focus on the good things. It will be fine. What you are doing sounds good. Keep it up.

4/09/2018 7:34 pm  #5

Gotcha! Yes, things are great. Thank you so much. I'll be sure to provide updates : )

4/09/2018 9:45 pm  #6

I'm sorry that happened! In the future if you feel angry, anxious or upset just use the technique and get it off your chest without contacting him. You don't want to undo all of the hard work! I would focus on sending love and forgiveness and visualize him opening up his heart to receive it. XO

4/09/2018 10:04 pm  #7

Thank you, Lanie! It is so great to hear your input as well. I will remember these words and continue to send love to him. thanks for your help and warm words 

4/09/2018 11:39 pm  #8

You're welcome sweetheart.  I can't count the number of times I've done something I've regretted but the good news is the power of your thoughts can bring him back.  xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera