LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2018 4:01 pm  #1

PW after a long time affected me. Why?

Hey 

I feel a little overwhelmed. I did a PW today on someone who I used RS but I decided to stop a while ago. I have done a lot of RS on him so there is a connection there. Today I did one PW session and It was for fun but after that I started thinking of him so much today. I'm not thinking so much about that person lately but after PW I started daydreaming about him without me trying for it or even desiring it. In fact I only did the PW for fun and to just try it again but as a result it affected me not the way I wanted. I don't desire bringing any feelings back for him in me.

Why did PW affect me so much when I did it quickly and then I let go?  
Except from CTC is there a way to do PW while avoiding getting attached to someone? 

Last edited by Butterfly8 (4/03/2018 4:07 pm)

4/04/2018 4:23 pm  #2

Re: PW after a long time affected me. Why?

Butterfly8 wrote:

Hey 

I feel a little overwhelmed. I did a PW today on someone who I used RS but I decided to stop a while ago. I have done a lot of RS on him so there is a connection there. Today I did one PW session and It was for fun but after that I started thinking of him so much today. I'm not thinking so much about that person lately but after PW I started daydreaming about him without me trying for it or even desiring it. In fact I only did the PW for fun and to just try it again but as a result it affected me not the way I wanted. I don't desire bringing any feelings back for him in me.

Why did PW affect me so much when I did it quickly and then I let go?  
Except from CTC is there a way to do PW while avoiding getting attached to someone? 

You might have to do CTC a couple times or there’s other visualizations you can do also maybe Lanie can help with this one! 💞

4/05/2018 7:31 am  #3

Maybe that is true. I started daydreaming about him again but it is not so strong but I miss him without needing him. I don't know why I feel like that.

4/09/2018 9:47 pm  #4

It could be that you didn't detach yourself using CTC or it may be that he is thinking of you and you are picking up the thoughts. :-)

4/10/2018 8:35 pm  #5

Thank you Lanie!

Board footera