LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2018 11:06 am  #1

Need help getting him back

So he is pulling away again. We have a weird relationship I don’t want to go into. I’d say we are both emotionally unavailable, but I swear he’s my Twin Flame which makes it hard to stay apart. I’m almost positive he’s my twin. He’s pulled away so many times but keeps coming back. Right now he thinks I’m too emotionally involved (I made the mistake of telling him I thought he was my twin, but he told me 2 years ago the same thing and has seemed to forget).
He says he wants us to me no more than casual and that Ive taken my emotions too far. Wants nothing more to do with it and he’s cut me off. The way he cuts me off is to just stop talking to me like in the middle of a convo via text, leaving me like bewildered. He gives me no closure. He’s done this about 8 times over the past 2 years and then we can go for weeks or months not talking.
Clearly I’m sufficating him. He told me I am. That it stopped being fun and now is stressful and annoying.
How can I get him back? Cut the cord? Work on myself? Then start back up on the remote seduction? Like what process should I take?
The other thing is that like I said, we are both emotionally unavailable. I’m on the verge of ending my relationship. He stays in his for money, but there is really nothing between them. Can I use a technique to separate him from her and getting him to see I’m the one for him? I know I am and I know he’s unhappy. She deserves better too, because he’s just using her for stability. He doesn’t want to lose his house, camper, truck...

Last edited by Ron0630 (4/14/2018 8:01 pm)

4/14/2018 11:23 am  #2

Re: Need help getting him back

Delete

Last edited by Ron0630 (4/14/2018 7:59 pm)

4/14/2018 11:40 am  #3

Re: Need help getting him back

How can I stop being so obsessed? Also, how can I raise my vibration? I’m not half the woman I was when I met him due to emotional abuse by my narc relationship.
I know my obsession with this guy is hindering our union.

Last edited by Ron0630 (4/14/2018 8:00 pm)

Board footera