LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2018 1:10 am  #1

Super uncomfortably tingly

Anyone else during remote seduction or meditations get really tingly? I tingle all over and have a hard time staying still. This doesn’t happen all the time but when it does it overwhelming. Tonight I was doing the connect energies meditation trying to claim my man, and I couldn’t keep still. I was flooded with tingles. Lol

4/14/2018 3:18 am  #2

Re: Super uncomfortably tingly

I've been getting this lately and don't know why either. I've been having a weird sensation in my face like somethings crawling over it, then i've had it where my body's tingling and just feels restless so i start to trying to move into a different position but nothing works, my meditation just becomes so distracted so then i feel like it hasn't worked! 

4/16/2018 2:44 pm  #3

Ron0630 wrote:

Anyone else during remote seduction or meditations get really tingly? I tingle all over and have a hard time staying still. This doesn’t happen all the time but when it does it overwhelming. Tonight I was doing the connect energies meditation trying to claim my man, and I couldn’t keep still. I was flooded with tingles. Lol

I feel them as well it’s letting me know I’m connected with his energy sometimes I’ll go through the day and I’ll start feeling pressure or tingling and then he’ll call or text. At least that’s what I think is happening 😂 Lanie knows better then me though so I’m sure she’ll answer you!💞

5/11/2018 4:56 pm  #4

Ron0630 wrote:

YES!  That's the energy that is freely flowing through your body and was probably unable to do that for some time.  :-)  It's amazing how blocked we are and we don't even realize it!  Keep it up and it should get better but that connection is real and you can use it to your advantage because you are supercharged!  LOL

Board footera