LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/17/2018 4:25 am  #1

Fun thing I manifested/the look on his face

Last year I made very unique gifts for my POI and his bandmates that was in reference to a inside joke I shared with my POI. Just for fun I set the intention of manifesting the band talking about the gifts I made in an interview if they ever got asked what the strangest gift they ever received. That manifested today!!, my POI's band is currently on tour, my friend sent me a Youtube link for an interview they did and they got asked the exact question!! As soon as they got asked the question my POI's face lit up and he looked so happy and excited while he was talking about the gifts I had made, its crazy to think how remembering something that I was involved with made him act that way!Β 

4/17/2018 10:57 am  #2

Re: Fun thing I manifested/the look on his face

Anti-Social wrote:

Last year I made very unique gifts for my POI and his bandmates that was in reference to a inside joke I shared with my POI. Just for fun I set the intention of manifesting the band talking about the gifts I made in an interview if they ever got asked what the strangest gift they ever received. That manifested today!!, my POI's band is currently on tour, my friend sent me a Youtube link for an interview they did and they got asked the exact question!! As soon as they got asked the question my POI's face lit up and he looked so happy and excited while he was talking about the gifts I had made, its crazy to think how remembering something that I was involved with made him act that way!Β 

This is awesome. You should have posted it in the success section.

4/17/2018 1:10 pm  #3

This is great to hear, well done you!!

4/17/2018 1:49 pm  #4

Anti-Social wrote:

Β 
Yay! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’ž

4/17/2018 2:41 pm  #5

Wow, super cool! Well done, you rock girlΒ 

4/17/2018 5:01 pm  #6

Thank you so much everyone!! Honestly I was contemplating not posting at all being that its such a small success, but any success big or small is definitly worth celebrating! My POI's band is playing a show in my city (his hometown) next week so im very excited for any possible new 'success updates'

However Ive changed my way of thinking for this gig. Instead of deciding whether my night was good or not based off of the interactions we have, (sometimes I have high expectation then get disappointed) I now have high hopes and no expections other then a hug hello, hug goodbye and an amazing performance he always puts on! Any more interactions is considered a success! By the time its the gig I will have be using RRS for just over 2 months and the Energy Feilds meditation for 2 weeks!

Board footera